Leftover Ham.....Recipes?

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds":rcyl3rdu said:
Does anybody have recipes for leftover ham?
Just remember Hubby cannot eat dishes with lots of eggs as the base such as the Farmers omlet and quiche.

Slice it thin and make grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, ham and scalloped potatoes, potato soup with ham, scrambled eggs with ham, ham and beans, or greens with ham. I know there are more, but I can't think of them. Check out foodnetwork.com and type in ham on the lower right side of the screen.

msscamp":3l8tfnu6 said:
I luv herfrds":3l8tfnu6 said:
Just remember Hubby cannot eat dishes with lots of eggs as the base such as the Farmers omlet and quiche.

Slice it thin and make grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, ham and scalloped potatoes, potato soup with ham, scrambled eggs with ham, ham and beans, or greens with ham. I know there are more, but I can't think of them. Check out foodnetwork.com and type in ham on the lower right side of the screen.
No "green eggs and ham"?

dun":2dd7ndef said:
msscamp":2dd7ndef said:
I luv herfrds":2dd7ndef said:

No "green eggs and ham"?

Ummmm, no, I believe I'll pass on that one. I have a basic problem with eggs being green. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts