Left the water on...

Help Support CattleToday:

MurraysMutts

Reaction score
Anyone else do that much? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
Just get busy doing other stuff that needs done and leave it running to overfill the stock tank and flood half the pasture so ya gotta go tramping around in the mud?

Well, get ya one of them curly cue stretchy bracelets and leave it on the hydrant when it's off. Put it on ur wrist when the water is on and u will never forget again!

Kinda like when mama tied a string on pops finger huh?

My mates father left a 15hp pump go all night with no outlet open, boy do they get hot, melted everything around it but was still running! When he sold the place gave the pump to me and ran another 15 years until i replaced it for a smaller pump, still have it sitting in the shed.

I turn my hat sideways when I have a hydrant running. Back to normal when it's full. No fail system.

I cured that issue and the problem of having to chop ice in the troughs by building a fence down to the river. The heifers can go drink out of the river. It is always running and doesn't freeze.

😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😅🤣😂😅😂😅🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂🤣😂😅😂😅😂😅😂🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😅😂👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Ya'll are to much sometimes!!!

I like to leave ours on flood the entire pasture to a swimming hole in the summer and ice ring in the winter. Half the time I forgot not just for the day... but the night. 😒🤠 Than I got a little smarter and started setting an alarm on my phone. I do like the hat side ways idea. 😅🤣😆😂👏🏽🤠

Yet remember me asking about the fish in the water tanks? If we got some they be washed out to the creek down to the river in no time. 😝🐟🐠🐡🦈

https://www.amazon.ca/Little-TM825-Rubber-Trough-Matic/dp/B000B4GTPK/ref=pd_sbs_199_1/137-8396281-6506418?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000B4GTPK&pd_rd_r=1b8eac9e-9633-4340-8c4a-83a36c1b1057&pd_rd_w=mft0O&pd_rd_wg=7c4ve&pf_rd_p=dbebb38c-0e3d-4a67-ac15-432d7c7a2789&pf_rd_r=Y39RBE4WRGZKA740KEVR&psc=1&refRID=Y39RBE4WRGZKA740KEVR

We started out with 12 of those lil feeder fishies that walmart sold.
Biggest part of em didnt make it long.
I think we are like 4 or 5 years into these fish.
There is 4 left. They've been in 2 different stock tanks. The old tank finally got too small for the amount of cows.
Oklahoma heat ain't nothing to laugh at, but these 4 just keep swimming, swimming swimming...