LED shop lights

Help Support CattleToday:

We put something like that in the garage. Love 'em.

I have bulbs in my barn and some are real fun to get to. I put LED bulbs in there. I hope I never have to climb up there again.

my entire house is all LED lighting. it'll show you thing you've never seen before.

can't beat them.. low watts, great lighting, long life.

I just bought a box of LED bulbs for the house. So far only put one in the living room cause it burnt out and I like it. I had my doubts but I am sold.

I have a few, better cold weather performance than fluorescent, curly bulbs included, better quality of light, and so far none have quit.. Have one over the dinner table and you can't tell it's not an incandescent.

Still have the 4' tubes in the shop, waiting for the industrial LED's to come down in price a bit before I swap everything out

I have had very poor results so far with interior led lighting, especially in the candelabra base fixtures of my ceiling fans. The light they put out is great but they don't last 2 months most of the time. Tried several different name brands and all the same results.

Exterior lighting has been a completely different story. The one I have on solar down at the pond has seen hurricanes, ice, torrential rains, post knocked down by a bull, put back up, and 100+deg temps and still works great--same with 110v led flood light on the outside of my shop.

We've finally got everything in the house replaced. Awesome lighting. Oldest bulbs are probably 18 months old but haven't replaced any yet.

D2Cat":27johr2v said:
We have a couple of LED lights in the bathroom. It took me a while to figure it out, but those things sound like a couple of mosquitoes a distance off!

That shouldn't happen at all. Depending on how the LED's are powered there shouldn't be anything to make noise. If they used a transformer in the power supply (step down transformer) then the laminations in the xformer are loose. Shouldn't have to use a transformer.

The link does not work for me but if you are talking about the 4 ft shop lights that have a 110 plug on them they work great. I have 8 of them and really like them. They put out quite a bit more light than the 4 ft flourecents that I used to have.

I have 1/2 of my house switched over to LED's and so far I love them. Rural king by me has the 40 watt bulbs for $7.99 for 3. So far they seem to be holding up. Father in law has the LED shop lights. He's out there all the time so his payback will be much quicker.

Latest posts