led light bar

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
If any of you do any tractor work at night I highly recommend a led light bar.. I installed a 22" on the front of my canopy. It is a really brite white light. I will get some pics in The next couple of days. 79 bucks including shipping.

Looking forward to the pics--I'm pretty much sold on led lights if my flood light on my shop and pond is any indication of them holding up to hrs and hrs of use in both cold and heat.

I think they are a little pricey yet, I'm waiting a little before I go for it... I will put one on my baling tractor most likely since I bale at night.

I have LED lights on my truck tail lights and all around on my trailer, no troubles yet, they sure hold up to gravel roads a lot better than standard bulbs that keep breaking the filaments

We've replaced all the bulbs in the house with LED over the past month. Sure gives a nice natural light throughout the house. Just hope they last as long as they claim.

Photos do not give a good representation of light output.
Standard lights on high beam.
Reg lights and leds on.
Leds only

Stocker Steve":3v742rtn said:
Did you consider a longer curved light bar?

I did but because I was mounting it under the canopy between the braces this was as wide as I could go. I am in the woods quite a bit and it would get destroyed if it was mounted on top of the canopy. I plan on replacing the two round fender lights which will put light in the peripheral area.

M5farm":1mtzkjfo said:
If any of you do any tractor work at night I highly recommend a led light bar.. I installed a 22" on the front of my canopy. It is a really brite white light. I will get some pics in The next couple of days. 79 bucks including shipping.
I sort of wondered if you were gonna use the old tractor as a "deer stand" for a bit of late hunting. :hide:

M5farm":2wbp7nlx said:
Stocker Steve":2wbp7nlx said:

I did but because I was mounting it under the canopy between the braces this was as wide as I could go. I am in the woods quite a bit and it would get destroyed if it was mounted on top of the canopy. I plan on replacing the two round fender lights which will put light in the peripheral area.

So I need to replace all my lights ?

Stocker Steve":2poycbxp said:
M5farm":2poycbxp said:
Stocker Steve":2poycbxp said:

So I need to replace all my lights ?

Sure ! LED lights put out a white light none of the other bulbs even come close to them. I have a Qbeam that I used to use but last year I picked up a cheap 15 bucks led hand light from Newholland place here and it puts my million candlepower q beam to shame. I have one of the cheap lights in everything that rides or drives. I also found a LED headlight and it has one led bulb and a concave magnifying lens and it will out shine my qbeam. TS has these led flashlights and has started carrying tractor lights (although expensive). I have even seen the hand held pistol grip light at DG for under 10bucks.

Latest posts