leaving for gainsville in the morning...

Help Support CattleToday:

LRTX1":1sdj9294 said:
Well, I hope you at least had a good time in Gainesville.
I had a blast. I kinda expected Bama to win ...ill be in baton rouge saterday cheering .. again doubtfull that UF wins but I still think we can beat everyone else in the east ...

JSCATTLE":2lat6k5z said:
Beefy":2lat6k5z said:
How unfortunate for the Gators this game was televised. Go Dawgs.
At least it wasn't a loss to boise st. And Georgia has a loss coming in jacksonville ...

ugliest game i ever saw but it sure was purdy. go dawgs.

Beefy":2u78rr6p said:
JSCATTLE":2u78rr6p said:
Beefy":2u78rr6p said:
How unfortunate for the Gators this game was televised. Go Dawgs.
At least it wasn't a loss to boise st. And Georgia has a loss coming in jacksonville ...

ugliest game i ever saw but it sure was purdy. go dawgs.
Yea what's that 5 out of the last 23 yall won lol gators look horrible but when you have 33 freshman that's what happens

i'll grant you we both sucked. but look on the bright side, your coach came from georgia.lol. our coach needed that win to keep from getting fired (maybe).

I like mark . He runs a clean program .. I know you guys want a national title . But he wins games.. may not beat Florida every year but that was with spurrier and Meyer. We are a couple years out in offence .. we will have a good d next year because all of our guys are coming back ..Georgia s d and o line are huge there is only one or two pro lines bigger.. and that's what you need to win in the sec ...