Leather Accessory Suppliers?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Anyone know of one or more companies that sell cattle leather items with the hair still on? Such as, purses, tote bags, cell phone holders, etc. Been unable to search on internet and find any relative sources.

Thanks!

Bill or Sandy: You might want to try contacting the folks at the King Ranch gift shop down in Kingsville, Tx. I believe they sell a few items of "hair on" furniture, bags, etc. and, if they are willing to take the time, could probably point you to some companies that actually do the work.

I know there have to be a lot of companies (perhaps small mom & pop type craftsmen) that do that sort of thing because you can see a wide variety of such goods at places like the commercial sales area of the Houston livestock show --- sorry, but I can't recall any other names offhand. Arnold Ziffle

Did a search on Google, used hair on with no results, tried natural, found a nice looking colletion at:

http://condorcanyon.com

Hope this is what you are looking for.

8)

running arrow farm":38q8klo6 said:
Anyone know of one or more companies that sell cattle leather items with the hair still on? Such as, purses, tote bags, cell phone holders, etc. Been unable to search on internet and find any relative sources.

Thanks!

running arrow farm":1hwi9dyo said:

Thanks!

what's your idea, I could find several as far as 100 miles south the Texas border with real cheap prizes for the labor

Latest posts