Leasing Pasture

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me a good way to figure out what to charge to lease out about 12 acres of pasture? Or are there any sites that could help me figure this out? I also am wanting to rent storage space for equipment or hay bales, but I don't know how to figure a price on that too. I am selling most of my herd and will only have 3 cows left, so I would like to put the farm to work and hopefully have it bring some income in. So I thought that renting storage space and leasing pasture. Any suggestions or information would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

Most people where I am at will lease pasture in turn for the tenant keeping up the fences and mowing twice a year. Where I live you wouldn't want many more that 3-10 head on 12 acres.<p><p><p><p>:<p><p><p><p><br> Can anyone tell me a good way to figure out what to charge to lease out about 12 acres of pasture? Or are there any sites that could help me figure this out? I also am wanting to rent storage space for equipment or hay bales, but I don't know how to figure a price on that too. I am selling most of my herd and will only have 3 cows left, so I would like to put the farm to work and hopefully have it bring some income in. So I thought that renting storage space and leasing pasture. Any suggestions or information would be very helpful. Thank you in advance! <p>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

Latest posts