Learned Something New

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Fishing a tournament with a friend and every battery in the boat went dead. All four the crank went first, didn't think much about that. Switched the troll motor from 36 to 24 volts and one to crank. Something was draining the batteries soon both cranking were dead.
Another guy we fish with was fishing the lake and we called him for a jump.
He showed up with a device called the Halo Bolt, bout twice as big as your cell phone.
That dude spun that 250 Mercury like a full size Interstate.
Put one in my boat today.

Fishing a tournament with a friend and every battery in the boat went dead. All four the crank went first, didn't think much about that. Switched the troll motor from 36 to 24 volts and one to crank. Something was draining the batteries soon both cranking were dead.
Another guy we fish with was fishing the lake and we called him for a jump.
He showed up with a device called the Halo Bolt, bout twice as big as your cell phone.
That dude spun that 250 Mercury like a full size Interstate.
Put one in my boat today.
Wife's battery was dead a couple of weeks ago and I could not reach it with the cables to jump (junked up garage). I bought a "Noco Boost"
and it cranked her big SUV right up. I am going to make sure my kids have one in their car too. These things are idiot-proof because if they are put on backwards, ect, they won't even give a charge. Supposedly they hold enough charge for several boosts and can also charge phones ect. I have been impressed.

Glad to here you had better luck. I use to like to watch Bill Dance Outdoors.

Latest posts