Learned something new today

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
When your clothes are sweat soaked and you come in to cool off, don;t hang the clothes outside to dry if you plan on putting them back on when you go back out. The sweat bees just love them and get really irrate when you try to put them back on and displace their cozy location.

Uh oh, Dun...how badly were you stung?

Alice

Alice":sy99q2ot said:

Alice

Just bad enough to realize that some parts of my old body are still tender

dun":32e6ac6d said:
Alice":32e6ac6d said:

Alice

Just bad enough to realize that some parts of my old body are still tender

That's awful...I'm sorry... :(

Alice

Are sweat bees those little yellow and black boogers? They look harmless but can sting the crap out of you.

One of the few things good about living in the Nort country.

I don't think we have those critters. :D :D

sewall":35dx6ru2 said:
Are sweat bees those little yellow and black boogers? They look harmless but can sting the crap out of you.

The coloring isn't right for our sweat bees, but the part about stinging the crap out of you sure fits!

dun":3sdy9742 said:
When your clothes are sweat soaked and you come in to cool off, don;t hang the clothes outside to dry if you plan on putting them back on when you go back out. The sweat bees just love them and get really irrate when you try to put them back on and displace their cozy location.

Yeah they do, and those little suckers have a very bad temper! Sorry to hear about your run in with them, dun. :(

Sweat Bee
sweat_bee.jpg

Limomike":163sott5 said:
I dont know which is worse.. sweat bees or horse flys...

At least with horseflys you an see and hear them coming.

I got a sweat bee sting between my fingers. Must have landed on me and when I closed my fingers he stung. Most irritating place to be stung as your always itching it.