Leachman Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

skip

Reaction score
FYI
Just happened to be watching RFD TV yesterday and listened to the Leachman Ranch folks in Colorado discuss their upcoming sale on next week. 500 bulls and several hundred heifers are going to be sold. It will be televised on the RFD TV.

Jake
I think that RFD Tv is only on the satelite and/or the cable channels..
There a lot of cattle auctions, both Registered Sales and also feeder cattle sales.
Superior Livestock Auction broadcast's its sales on RFD TV.
We have Direct TV. It is also available on Dish Network.

Dun

To my knowledge all we have is the standard DirecTV dish.
How many models are there?

we have the standard model (i guess) and i havent run across anything like that yet but i'll have to check into it. although if i get addicted to that i may not have as much time to post..

Jake":2o1t7rkz said:
We have cable hook up and have been told we could get it just haven't gotten the info to do it.
Check with the cable company for the channel #

Call direct tv and tell them you have to have it for your buisness and it is a free upgrade if they try to charge you talk to the manager.

Interesting, I talked to them originally and they wanted more bucks. I just may try the business deal

dun

dice":3qyo73sm said:
Call direct tv and tell them you have to have it for your buisness and it is a free upgrade if they try to charge you talk to the manager.

I abosutely love that channel. we have dish and it is like channel 9409 i think. there was an auction on today and i missed that one and there is one tomorrow and the cattle show is usually a pretty good show. lately has had some basic cattle showing tips so not much of interest to me but it normally has some good items on it.

joe

When I called DirecTV about 6 months ago to see if I could get it, they told me RFD was a regional program and was not available in Missouri, but that obviously is not the case. My brother and I live about 10 miles apart and both have DirecTV and subscribe to the same package. He has a newer dish and gets RFD and I have an older dish and cannot. His next door neighbor also has an older dish and cannot get it.

I have both the old and new style antennas 100 miles apart. The old dish at the ranch does not get RFD the new dish at our other location gets it. I'm going to call DIRECTV today and see if I can get it at both sites. About those tips on showing cattle, my hat goes off to you people for spending that much time and work to do all of the things to get an animal ready for the show. I was amazed.

Latest posts