Latest show updates!

Help Support CattleToday:

OwnedByTheCow

Reaction score
So we just got back from Stratham fair and it was the best fair I have had in a long time with now having Alice i really feel motivated to do more and do better. The judge said Alice is fat or "has excess skin" and should loose a couple pounds so shes on a diet. In fit and show i got second because I did not clip her well enough. She got second in breed class above two of the best dairy farms in the state. And I won my dairy quiz out of 20+ other kids most of them are older then me which would be the first time i have ever won any thing showing cows.

OwnedByTheCow":22aelqhc said:
So we just got back from Stratham fair and it was the best fair I have had in a long time with now having Alice i really feel motivated to do more and do better. The judge said Alice is fat or "has excess skin" and should loose a couple pounds so shes on a diet. In fit and show i got second because I did not clip her well enough. She got second in breed class above two of the best dairy farms in the state. And I won my dairy quiz out of 20+ other kids most of them are older then me which would be the first time i have ever won any thing showing cows.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Well Done! It seems as If you have a foundation to build upon before your next show. Stay motivated and you will improve.

Congrats

:clap: Awesome news! I am so happy for you! Sounds like you are on the right track!
Thanks for letting us know, keep us informed.

Next shows starts this Friday and ends Sunday. Open shows friday then 4-H shows Saturday.
Then the week after that I have another fair right after that only for 4-H shows though.

Well done, good job with the quiz. I wish more shows had quiz comps.
That's where a true herdsman/herdswoman will shine.

Not the paper my mom told me to study I accidentally studied the wrong paper and it ended up that everything on the paper was one the test. So i sort of did not study really more like read the answers a lot.

Latest posts