latest project

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":1sq3jo7k said:
it was the fellers in the shop pulling my leg. luckely i figured it out before i made a a$$ out of my self :cboy:

Let you buddies in the shop know that you have plenty of buddies here that will be happy enough to kick their a$$, but they have to fly us in, first class, and put us up in a 4 star motel with our families :D

Alan

just came from riding the bottom on the ugly son of bit## every thing is still thumbs up so far trying too see if that narrow chest is gonna kill him so far so good :hat: your's truely a wanna be

Now mister ALACOWMAN dont go riden the dang thing inta the ground tryen ta prove me right! :) some ponys has got more heart then they got brains or body and will kill them selves tryen ta please ya! ;-)

ALACOWMAN":1pofjd5m said:
just came from riding the bottom on the ugly son of bit## every thing is still thumbs up so far trying too see if that narrow chest is gonna kill him so far so good :hat: your's truely a wanna be

Well with that narrow chest you had better keep him to a walk and let him blow every 30 to 50 feet. Maybe walk or even carry him up hill.... :lol2: :lol2:

Don't anyone get upset I'm just getting a little light hearted after posting a reply to a horse that got tore up in barb wire. Sorry not to offend anyone... glad it's working for you.

Alan

In my opion every one wants to feel like they have good horses. If you call one a nag (wether it is or not) its going to pi$$ them off.

But I do like the horse. Not because of his physical but his mental. He looks really gentle, look at were he holds his head. That is what I like. I would take a quiet smart easy to please junker out of
a stupid one that looks good any day of the week. Thanks Kaneranch

kaneranch":lcsxaorx said:
In my opion every one wants to feel like they have good horses. If you call one a nag (wether it is or not) its going to be nice them off.

There is a whole lot more to a horse than simply how he/she looks! ;-) A lot of times the ugliest, most pitiful looking ones are the best ones. Just my experience.

ONLY-BEEF":3ffyz54l said:
Now mister ALACOWMAN dont go riden the dang thing inta the ground tryen ta prove me right! :) some ponys has got more heart then they got brains or body and will kill them selves tryen ta please ya! ;-)
now see that was exactly my point about this horse from the start. what should have i done diffirent ? salvaged a good using horse are let the buzzards have him ;-)

tinycow":3iwz9abt said:
i dont no about yall but this is one of the uglyest horses i have ever saw. this horse isnt worth 5 dollars. i would be ashaimed to even call this a horse. u dont no what a horse is u dumb red neck!!!!!!!!

Alacowman,

I wouldn't be "ashaimed" of this horse. ;-)
From reading your other posts, I know that this horse is going to shine with all the proper care and nutrition you will be giving him. Nice horse....

msscamp":3px99oq7 said:
kaneranch":3px99oq7 said:
In my opion every one wants to feel like they have good horses. If you call one a nag (wether it is or not) its going to be nice them off.

There is a whole lot more to a horse than simply how he/she looks! ;-) A lot of times the ugliest, most pitiful looking ones are the best ones. Just my experience.

I agree with that.......

thank you but the one you quoted is the fellers i work with they were trying too get my blood pressure up and it worked for a few minutes dont pay any attention too the tinycow post im still getting a chuckle out of that one ;-)

ALACOWMAN":psehtwn4 said:
thank you but the one you quoted is the fellers i work with they were trying too get my blood pressure up and it worked for a few minutes dont pay any attention too the tinycow post im still getting a chuckle out of that one ;-)

It was working pretty good there for a little bit. And believe me, I was getting a chuckle out of it too...... :lol:

Have a nice weekend.....

ALACOWMAN":21zpwkbe said:
ONLY-BEEF":21zpwkbe said:
now see that was exactly my point about this horse from the start. what should have i done diffirent ? salvaged a good using horse are let the buzzards have him ;-)

Yes sir i see yur point.
some times people find it harder to send a sorry looken pony to the slaughter then a sorry looken cow. folks seem to get them selves attached to a pony kinda like they get attached to a good dog. i know ya have yur heart set on this here pony so i wish you the best with em.

ONLY-BEEF":9t2b7hey said:
ALACOWMAN":9t2b7hey said:
ONLY-BEEF":9t2b7hey said:

Yes sir i see yur point.
some times people find it harder to send a sorry looken pony to the slaughter then a sorry looken cow. folks seem to get them selves attached to a pony kinda like they get attached to a good dog. i know ya have yur heart set on this here pony so i wish you the best with em.

Only Beef, you're a good man and you sound like the type I would consider my friend. I'm sorry for the hard time I gave you and look forward to reading your post in the future.

Alan

Mister Alan i can always use a friend an you sir sound like a gooden! glad ta have ya.

Latest posts