Late summer auction.....

Help Support CattleToday:

The sale is this Saturday. Went through and a couple things interested if they don't go crazy.

Here is a nice tractor as my Amish neighbor just bought a used one like it.

This might go reasonable

Last edited:
There's a few things in the Tyler Bros sale that I wouldn't mind to have, and the wife and I will be in TN next week. Is there anyone from here in that area that wouldn't mind if I dropped a trailer in their driveway for a few days next week?

There's a few things in the Tyler Bros sale that I wouldn't mind to have, and the wife and I will be in TN next week. Is there anyone from here in that area that wouldn't mind if I dropped a trailer in their driveway for a few days next week?
I am a little off the path, but on the way from you to there as I am close to a two hour drive from Tyler Brothers (mapquest says 2 hrs. 5 minutes). If interested I can give you my address and google travel maps will bring you to my driveway. Plenty of room behind my house to park a trailer in a safe place. I do live way back as it would help a little.

IxKOyUx.jpg

Last edited:
I got lots of room.

Thanks, guys. That would be a little bit of backtracking, but beats dragging a trailer around for the whole week!

Thanks, guys. That would be a little bit of backtracking, but beats dragging a trailer around for the whole week!

Just buy a trailer while your there and load it up on the way home! Let me know how much room you have left sure I could find something to finish out a load! 😂

I am not far off of 81. How big is your trailer? Not sure about a driveway, but I am sure I can find a spot for a trailer for a few days.
Thank you for the offer, if I wind up buying anything from the sale I'll let you know. Would either be a 20' long gooseneck, or a 32' if I got carried away!

Just buy a trailer while your there and load it up on the way home! Let me know how much room you have left sure I could find something to finish out a load! 😂
Always there to help, that's what I like about you! :ROFLMAO:

Four things I pre-bid on. Will see if I have a trip come Saturday evening. Remember no buyers premium.

Thank you for the offer, if I wind up buying anything from the sale I'll let you know. Would either be a 20' long gooseneck, or a 32' if I got carried away!
Just let me know, I have a Hayfield we could park it in. I am only about 10 minutes from the exit. Fairly narrow road though. There is also a Mennonite store 2 minutes off the interstate that has a big gravel lot I could check on too. Lots of traileres park there.

Anyone have any luck? We blew a hose on the skid loader trenching a ditch for my cousin's shop Friday night, and wound up working on the loader Saturday morning. Never cut the computer on to bid on anything.

Just went and looked, the little Bush Hog 2008 with the bent stump jumper would have been in my price range had I been online. But the high bidder may have kept going a lot further than that, too.

Got word of a joining neighbors land renter Friday on the back side was fixing to put upwards of 50 horses on the property. Starting Saturday morning until about 6:30pm me myself and I was going over 3000' of fence line to try and keep them out. If they get out my cattle will be in the next county. It was a hot day and when I came in I was beyond tired. I would not have many problems if not for everybody else. The guy putting them there is a good guy so one positive. What I pre-bid on I was close, but no cigar.

Got word of a joining neighbors land renter Friday on the back side was fixing to put upwards of 50 horses on the property. Starting Saturday morning until about 6:30pm me myself and I was going over 3000' of fence line to try and keep them out. If they get out my cattle will be in the next county. It was a hot day and when I came in I was beyond tired. I would not have many problems if not for everybody else. The guy putting them there is a good guy so one positive. What I pre-bid on I was close, but no cigar.
Breeding stock, rescue or just hoarding?

Breeding stock, rescue or just hoarding?
The son around 40 and his dad I believe just loves horses. He has 11 horses so far on the property and they are big pretty horses. At his home he has a horse ring setup, stables and into horses pretty big. They are both super nice guys and enjoy talking with them, I hope the fence holds as my cattle are scared to death of horses. He said he would be putting older horses there so that should help.

Latest posts