Late June Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

midtncattle

Reaction score
Setting here bored and thought I would post some pictures from June.
February Heifer
6-20015.jpg

Another Heifer ( I like the bull calf beside her)
6-20012.jpg

This white one is a char x char /gert
6-20011.jpg

Reg. Gert Heifer
6-20010.jpg

First heifer again. She is very gentle
6-20007.jpg

6-20005.jpg

Reg gert x reg angus
iphone613055.jpg

iphone613062.jpg

Hereford x char momma with a char calf
iphone613061.jpg

iphone613041.jpg

Great looking cows and calves. Is your grass still holding out now like it was in the pictures? Also I like the bull, if you don't mind me asking where did you get him?

Thanks. I think they will make nice terminal calves with my gerts. Shoot me a pm on the bulls.

Thanks. I will be glad to fix you up. I had them worked this morning. Pink eye, black leg, and IBR. Also had fly tags and number tags for heifers. The ones that needed horn tipped got it as well. They averaged #400 lbs. That was brought down a little because of the May born registered gert heifer. I bet you like that ang x gert momma as well. It is from Dr. Larry's stock.

Thanks Bigbull. Circlew, Our grass has really went down. We have started to get some thunderstrorms and we hope it will regain some.

I like em all and after seeing the Hereford bull those Star 5's came off a few weeks ago, I like them even better. If you could spare about 25 of them I would take them off your hands.

That bull is the real deal. I wish he was on my place. I can help you with a few. I got some more photo's I will post later.

A few different pictures.
Calf Video

I think this heifer is growing into her own. gert/angus from a heifer gert
july9057-1.jpg

july9058-1.jpg

july9084.jpg

july9075.jpg

The Bulls
july9065.jpg

july9066.jpg

Steer
july9063.jpg