Late in Life Marriage

Help Support CattleToday:

Couple final photos. That's my wife, The Fair and Perfect Lorelei, on my left, and my sisters on my right, Pat, Gail, and Shirley. We are at Salem Evangelical Free Church in Moorhead, Minnesota, waiting for the wedding to start. Next photo is of my two brand new Ste-Grand-Nieces, MacKenna and Lily -- hird grade cousins in Fargo and West Fargo and they are sure comfortable in their skin! The little guy with Dale and me, above, is Ring Bearer/Show Stealer Decklan.

You all look very nice. Hope you enjoyed your day.

What is "buckle polishers"? I've never heard that before.... my guess a strumpet? 🤨😬
Buckle polisher is that purty little gal in tight pants the guys bought drinks for all night so she would snuggle up real tight on the dance floor, polishing your buckle and perhaps more later lol

🤮 You talking about the holes in the ear lopes? The ones stretch you can stick your finger in? 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 I don't understand that.
It all has to do with an unchecked view of personal autonomy. You've probably heard the expression, "It's my body and I can do whatever I want with it." I see the tattoo/piercing phenomena as that concept run amuck. Also, in many cases, it seems related to "cutting." Personal autonomy intermixed with a world that has gone mad, and a feeling that "nothing I do matters anyway." It's really sad. Some indigenous cultures had no concept -- not word for -- what is best for the group as a whole. The movie "End of the Spear" was about first positive contact with such a group in the Upper Amazon during the 1950s. This tribe was so dangerous that Shell Oil saw no choice but to wipe them out. 5 martyred missionaries, some out of Wheaton College, were speared to death trying to intervene. Their death was the breakthrough event.

I think you all looked real nice and you have a nice family..... Congrats to your brother for finding someone at that point in his life. Means there might be hope for me yet.... hey, I have a new ankle and just got 2 new knees so can get around better now...just turned 68....maybe someone out there for me too!!!!
God Bless your brother. Glad you got home safely.

I think you all looked real nice and you have a nice family..... Congrats to your brother for finding someone at that point in his life. Means there might be hope for me yet.... hey, I have a new ankle and just got 2 new knees so can get around better now...just turned 68....maybe someone out there for me too!!!!
God Bless your brother. Glad you got home safely.
He went shopping on-line for her! Thank you for the well-wishes! I have a crazy nice family, and we are all pretty close, get together a lot, and laugh a lot!

Latest posts