Late in Life Marriage

Help Support CattleToday:

I bought a suit at Men's Wearhouse about 14 years ago. It is for weddings and funerals. And you have to be closely related to me if I am going to wear it. I can only remember wearing it 3 times. To church every Sunday I wear newer Wranglers, a clean shirt, and I try not to have any cow manure on my boots. The last time I was clean shaven was September of 1978.

No, we haven't. Tattoos still get judged as well.

I've saw some neat tattoos. A few are okay but cover in tattoos just isn't exactly what I called nice looking . Goes back to the mormons believing our body is God's temple or however it goes. How we should take care of our body's putting graffiting all over them, over indulging. Ect.

It is not that bad here yet, but just give it time. I have never figured out why the lower lip or neck stretching's. That looks uncomfortable.

maxresdefault.jpg

Padong-tribe-woman-Photo_-Everystockphoto_Dave-B-e1566988453629.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any tattoos. On the rare occasion that someone asks me why I tell them you don't put bumper stickers on a Maserati (my wife tends to roll her eyes when I say that).

Speaking of my wife, when she sees these young women with tattoos she's been known to remark "They need to realize that canvas isn't going to stay tight."

I don't have any tattoos. On the rare occasion that someone asks me why I tell them you don't put bumper stickers on a Maserati (my wife tends to roll her eyes when I say that).

Speaking of my wife, when she sees these young women with tattoos she's been known to remark "They need to realize that canvas isn't going to stay tight."
That is why that Butterfly at 20 will look like a Dragon at 45.

Vayikra ''and G-d said'' or Leviticus to most on these pages warns us not to cut our flesh to mourn the dead
nor are we to mark or tattoo our skin. That is at 19:28 or close. I have found no prohibition against using
the Word for a doorstop or a means of elevation to reach a higher shelf which explains some of the various
places I have seen it used other than for the purpose intended. Bottom line , it's your choice however; the
consequences are of the Lord.

Latest posts