Late in Life Marriage

Help Support CattleToday:

Just be you, everybody else is taking. It seems weird to me if you cut your hair and beard just for one event. Unless of course you wanted to for yourself. Keep it simple, life would be easier. Have fun. ➡️ continue to things I hate.... :)

You're a class act Muletrack....I would have worn my best current farmer's outfit for my brother's wedding (be true to my nature)....I keep thinking $600. buys a lot of cattle cubes....$600. cattle cubes...Mmm, that sounds good. Your 2 hours of recognition and the pending closet dust afterwards is just not worth it.
Well, thanks. I like classy -- man, you shoulda seen what my wife and daughter looked liked, and all three of my sisters! No, I'll wear the suit a lot -- do pulpit fill about once a month (substitute preaching), and I like to dress nice a lot of places we go. If we attend a play or concert at the high school or college, I always wear a coat and tie. Sometimes just a tweed sports coat to a basketball game. This is NORTH Dakota -- not the other Dakota (you can tell buy the indoor plumbing). As various photos trickle down on Facebook, I might post some.

I'm sure everyone on a cow forum understands that clothes make the man

I'd disagree.
Not to say I disagree with dressing nice. Just disagree "clothes make the man...."
You can put a $1,000 dress on a prostitute, whore, strumpt.... doesn't change she still just that. Can't make a hoe a house wife they don't act right.... 😆
Just like a car... buy a $300 dollar car put a nice paint jobs high dollar wheels still doesn't necessarily make it a nice car. Yes it may look nice doesn't make the $300 car run any better.
I'm not being rude or mean just explaining.
I see a $600 suit if you wear it being a good investment. If you enjoy it who cares. Just don't agree clothes makes a person society believe that.

I'd disagree.
Not to say I disagree with dressing nice. Just disagree "clothes make the man...."
You can put a $1,000 dress on a prostitute, whore, strumpt.... doesn't change she still just that. Can't make a hoe a house wife they don't act right.... 😆
Just like a car... buy a $300 dollar car put a nice paint jobs high dollar wheels still doesn't necessarily make it a nice car. Yes it may look nice doesn't make the $300 car run any better.
I'm not being rude or mean just explaining.
I see a $600 suit if you wear it being a good investment. If you enjoy it who cares. Just don't agree clothes makes a person society believe that.
You mean this board is not a good place to get fashion advice? Aren't there some metrosexuals on here?

FYI - I was kidding

Thats the technical name for the guys you look at and laugh at how they are dressed and how soft their hands are.
Hey, no soft hands jokes I haven't poured concrete in 3 months and my hands look like it. 🤣🤣

Dr says last week "your hands look dry!"

Seriously, they haven't looked this good in years!! My wife just chuckled. 🤣

Hey, no soft hands jokes I haven't poured concrete in 3 months and my hands look like it. 🤣🤣

Dr says last week "your hands look dry!"

Seriously, they haven't looked this good in years!! My wife just chuckled. 🤣
At least you are going out the house in "like" sweat pants and crap too. 😂

Sorry couldnt resist, hope your treatments are doing well and you about got this thing kicked! Does your wife miss the free exfoliating LOL?

At least you are going out the house in "like" sweat pants and crap too. 😂

Sorry couldnt resist, hope your treatments are doing well and you about got this thing kicked! Does your wife miss the free exfoliating LOL?
She bought me sweat pants at Costco first, they were cut funny and had a big cuff on the bottom. I put the damn things on and yelled "no F'ing way" she comes around the corner and says you look like a smurf!🤣🤣 I feel like one what the heck!!

Seriously, I was just thinking about this the other day. I had thought we had gotten over the judgement of people concerning hair length and beards like 40 years ago. After some conversation locally, realized it just isn't so. Do You, you'll be much happier.

Latest posts