Last week I volunteered for a ........... divorce!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Last week I volunteered to help cook some pork for a political fundraiser for a politician. I was not for or against the man, just thought it would be fun to cook a bunch of pigs and have a good feed and fellowship. Since it was a school day, my wife and family did not go. I told them they could reach me on my cell phone if need be. As you well know, events like this can get drawn out and I didn't make it home till around 11:00 p.m.

Next morning, my wife asked me about the event and I told her about it.

Yesterday, I came home and she (jokingly) asked if there was something I needed to tell her. She then showed me a letter from the politician thanking me and Pamela for all our help and wished us blessings in the future!

Problem is, my wife's name is not Pamela! We had a good laugh and I'll have to rethink voting for the guy..

Jogeephus":hbu5yjor said:
Last week I volunteered to help cook some pork for a political fundraiser for a politician. I was not for or against the man, just thought it would be fun to cook a bunch of pigs and have a good feed and fellowship. Since it was a school day, my wife and family did not go. I told them they could reach me on my cell phone if need be. As you well know, events like this can get drawn out and I didn't make it home till around 11:00 p.m.

Next morning, my wife asked me about the event and I told her about it.

Yesterday, I came home and she (jokingly) asked if there was something I needed to tell her. She then showed me a letter from the politician thanking me and Pamela for all our help and wished us blessings in the future!

Problem is, my wife's name is not Pamela! We had a good laugh and I'll have to rethink voting for the guy..

Good one!!! I will have to remember that excuse the next time I get caught!!! ;-) :cboy:

Just remember, the panty hose found in your truck is for straining diesel fuel. :lol:

yeah, politicians.....
kinda like "Walking Eagle Clinton"....
so fulla S^%% she can't fly....????

flaboy-":1b6zh8ym said:
Just remember, the panty hose found in your truck is for straining diesel fuel. :lol:

Yea, and you just started wearing a girdle, too.

flaboy-":1xwik94i said:

Nice try, but it don't fly! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

flaboy-":3ds1t9zn said:
Oh, and the girdle is for those sore ribs I got when I feel off that horse. :lol:

that girdle would be for more than sore ribs falling from a horse, if you think you could get away with that one. :p :lol:

flaboy-":25kvs0q3 said:
Oh, and the girdle is for those sore ribs I got when I feel off that horse. :lol:

Uh huh, and if I believe that, I'm sure you have some very nice ocean front property in Arizona, Wyoming, South Dakota, or some other land-locked state! Although I've been told more than once that I'm so 'innocent' it's amazing, I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jogeephus":1an3n5zz said:

So how does Pamela feel about your wife? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts