Last photos from Hereford tour

Help Support CattleToday:

Aaron

Reaction score
Last few pics from our Hereford tour. I was told by the Secretary-Manager for the Ontario Hereford Association that this is, without a doubt, the best quality Horned Hereford bull available in Ontario at this time. A good neighbour a couple of miles away owns this fella, that he bought at the 2006 Calgary bull sale. He is a grandson of a top A.I. bull that this fellow also purchased a number of years ago.
P1010286.JPG

P1010285.JPG

P1010281.JPG

This is another bull owned by the same fellow. Again, noted as one of the best Horned Hereford bulls available in Ontario. Pretty good remarks for a commercial man, against some of the purebred Horned Hereford breeders in Ontario. :cowboy:
P1010287.JPG

P1010288.JPG

Aaron those are some nice bulls! Would americans recognize any of their bloodlines? Both look like very practical bulls and I really like the first one.

I just don't like the 1st bull's head...maybe it's the horns??? But otherwise nice bulls....

Those are some great looking bulls. C'mon tell us their bloodlines. I know I would head for the registry to get more info.

CPL":2p040iha said:
Aaron those are some nice bulls! Would americans recognize any of their bloodlines? Both look like very practical bulls and I really like the first one.

I just noticed that the 1st and 3rd pics are the same...have to change that. Probably would not recognize the bloodlines. I can tell you the A.I. grandsire of the one, but the fellow doesn't have the certificates on these bulls, so I don't know their numbers. The grandsire is SNS 288D ALBERTA ECLIPSE 6F http://abri.une.edu.au/online/cgi-b...2=2420&3=56&5=2B3C2B3C3A&6=59585A26592721272D

Both are Alberta bulls. The first one came from Brad Dallas and the other came from Murray Stauffer. :cowboy:

Latest posts