Last Chance U

Help Support CattleToday:

bball

Reaction score
Haven't been spending too much time here lately. Lots been going on in other areas, but just wanted to drop in and share a docudrama on Netflix about football. Highly recommend it if you enjoy college football, played football, or even college football experience. Best docudrama I have seen since "making a murderer". Warning, language is strong as times.

True Grit Farms":q1ma4gx9 said:
Asked about you today, you are a great asset here. IMO

I can confirm this. And I agree. Hope you have a little more free time to hang around more soon. Good to hear from you Brad.

I'm going to send you a dirty pm if you get me hooked on another netflix deal. I have a problem where I will stay up and watch the whole deal. :pop:

And I hope you get more time to hang around.

JMJ Farms":2oez0zmd said:
True Grit Farms":2oez0zmd said:

I can confirm this. And I agree. Hope you have a little more free time to hang around more soon. Good to hear from you Brad.

Thanks fellas.
While I have wrapped up a few things before the weather changes, I have one task that will be ongoing for a while. Two of my daughters are seniors this year; one has picked her college and degree interest. The other is being recruited by several universities for track and field. Very exciting, but also demanding of time and resources. Recruiting of HS athletes sure has changed in 25 years!

bball":3mo1q9dw said:
JMJ Farms":3mo1q9dw said:
True Grit Farms":3mo1q9dw said:

Thanks fellas.
While I have wrapped up a few things before the weather changes, I have one task that will be ongoing for a while. Two of my daughters are seniors this year; one has picked her college and degree interest. The other is being recruited by several universities for track and field. Very exciting, but also demanding of time and resources. Recruiting of HS athletes sure has changed in 25 years!
Have read a couple of stories by athletes thta were highly recruited. Some were almost driven over the edge by the constant barrage of letters, junk mail, phone calls and other carrots dangled in front of them.

Latest posts