Hobby Hereford

Reaction score
Flower.jpg
[/img]

Just wanted to share a peaceful photo with you all. Last baby for
us this year born 8/23...Had to try out this picture posting to see
if I finally got the hang of it.

Hobby Hereford Farm

Despite all the problems with calving, it is my favourite time of the year.

I think it is as good or better than Christmas. Love to see them racing with their tails up in the air. When we see them all sleeping together in a group, it is a real nice picture.

Thanks for posting this one.

Bez

Despite all the problems with calving, it is my favourite time of the year.
I think it is as good or better than Christmas. Love to see them racing with their tails up in the air. When we see them all sleeping together in a group, it is a real nice picture.

Bez I have to agree! It's my favorite time of year...least favorite is
coming up...boys :cry: go but at least the girls stay :D I'm a sucker
for a baby but at least other half has learned to haul em when I'm not
home...bless him! This one will have to go...imagine a bull named Flower :shock:
Lil bugger wouldn't stay inside the fence and made
his bed amoung the flowers, didn't make Mama real happy

Is there anything cuter than a white-faced calf? He's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Campground Cattle":293iazdd said:
TR":293iazdd said:
Is there anything cuter than a white-faced calf? He's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Good to see your on tonite TR long time no see. I do like them white faces too.

You too CC...I seem to spend so much time on this contraption during the day, I'm afraid I'm hard pressed to be on it at night too! However, I do feel the need to check in with all yall every now and then. :)

txag":37tws12b said:
TR":37tws12b said:
However, I do feel the need to check in with all yall every now and then. :)

& to change your avatar :lol:

LOL! yes, and to change my avatar.....this little dude is my new project, and I have to sell him before I get too attached........his mama is due again in April, and the last thing I need are 4 horses out here when I'm the only one who fusses with them......he sure is a good boy though......

TR":2bgc65zs said:
LOL! yes, and to change my avatar.....this little dude is my new project, and I have to sell him before I get too attached........his mama is due again in April, and the last thing I need are 4 horses out here when I'm the only one who fusses with them......he sure is a good boy though......

cute! buckskin?

Thanks, and yup, he's a dun colored buckskin paint. He has two 4" belly spots on either side. Not too painted up, but he has that dark dorsal stripe and zebra striping on his legs which is kinda cool. I just halter broke him a week ago, and he's coming along quite nicely. Picks up his feet, stands tied, all sorts of grownup stuff! :)

Latest posts