Land management

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwriter

Reaction score
Going to a land management seminar today. It'll be my first, so I'm interested to see how good the info will be. Anybody else done this?

I wish - a lot of sitting in a folding chair. I was by far the youngest person there (no surprise) and some speakers/info were better than others.
Info on grants and cost share was good, info on survey and topography was good. Guy talking about leasing to hunters...barking up the wrong tree with me. It was only $10 though, which included lunch, so the price was right.

farmwriter":38bhfjll said:
I wish - a lot of sitting in a folding chair. I was by far the youngest person there (no surprise) and some speakers/info were better than others.
Info on grants and cost share was good, info on survey and topography was good. Guy talking about leasing to hunters...barking up the wrong tree with me. It was only $10 though, which included lunch, so the price was right.

You should have held out and got them to pay you $20 and a lunch. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Been to more than I care to remember and have even spoken at a few. (and ya'll have wondered what caused the demise of agriculture) ;-)

Latest posts