Lammie

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy Birthday Lammie, I hope you have a good one. You're one of those folks that I often think "dang I'd like to have lunch with her", so if you were close enough, lunch would be on me today.

Larry

Why Lammie you are just a spring chickie! Hope you have a great day and ditto from me to what Larry said. :D

larryshoat":24sxrou5 said:
Happy Birthday Lammie, I hope you have a good one. You're one of those folks that I often think "dang I'd like to have lunch with her", so if you were close enough, lunch would be on me today.

Larry

Happy Birthday Lammie!! Remember, birthdays are natures way of telling us to eat more cake. :nod:
Have a groovy day!

Happy Birthday, Lammie!! Did you notice all those that invited you to lunch live far, far away? Us'ins that live closer just can't afford to take you out! Have a good one anyway. Hope you don't float away.

larryshoat":2am9j8ad said:

Larry

I haven't been to Ohio since I accidently drove there looking for a way out of Indianapolis. It's a long story. I don't like Indianapolis traffic. But if I'm ever back that way again I'll try to get lost in your neck of the woods.

Latest posts