Lammie, I need a Pip me up

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
I feel like crap today, the list is endless so I will spare the details.

Lammie, I would love a Pip update, might make me smile. :D

He's been hanging out. Hasn't escaped again lately. He just sleeps all day and then he comes out at night. He's funny, though. He will act all sleepy when he gets up, like people. He staggers around real slow and then he will go back into his pouch and just hang his head out looking around.

Maybe a tiny little coffee maker...

He's still getting used to me. He got on my arm over the weekend but I am so freaked out that he will get into my hair... His claws are really sharp, too. I have to think of a way to get them filed down. I thought of putting a cloimbing toy in there and wrap it around with fine grain sand paper so that when he gets on it it will file down his nails. They are a killer.

He hasn't crabbed in a long time. He did wake me up barking a few times...

Lammie":1dzx5ogz said:
He's been hanging out. Hasn't escaped again lately. He just sleeps all day and then he comes out at night. He's funny, though. He will act all sleepy when he gets up, like people. He staggers around real slow and then he will go back into his pouch and just hang his head out looking around.

Maybe a tiny little coffee maker...

He's still getting used to me. He got on my arm over the weekend but I am so freaked out that he will get into my hair... His claws are really sharp, too. I have to think of a way to get them filed down. I thought of putting a cloimbing toy in there and wrap it around with fine grain sand paper so that when he gets on it it will file down his nails. They are a killer.

I hate to display my ignorance(actually I do it all the time) but what the heck is a PIP

Oh, Lord, 3Way, how'd you miss that whole thread??

Pip is a sugar glider I got from someone at school. He's been learning to live with us and he's trained us well, thanks.

MistyMorning":tom2krqp said:

Hey MM sorry yer havin a bad day. But it could always be worse you could be one of those "Starvin Pygmies in Africa that Larry the Cable Guy is always talking about. Then you would be lookin to eat little Pip. :lol2: :cboy:

3waycross":1wqxrcof said:
MistyMorning":1wqxrcof said:

Hey MM sorry yer havin a bad day. But it could always be worse you could be one of those "Starvin Pygmies in Africa that Larry the Cable Guy is always talking about. Then you would be lookin to eat little Pip. :lol2: :cboy:

My dog's new hobby is sitting in front of the cage all day looking at where Pip is sleeping. Ears up, like she does when she's treed someting outside. I think I should take pains to make sure they never meet.

Lammie":229cn0i1 said:
I'm not sure, but I think I might want to know what "crabbed" means. :help:
3waycross":229cn0i1 said:
What makes you think I'm not. :eek:

Oh and thanks for the condolences 3Way, it's no big deal, it only hurts when I move or breathe.

Crabbing is a noise they make when they are upset, woke up or see the dog... You can utube a vid of one doing it. It is scary. He doesn't do it a lot these days.

He's growing on me. I have no choice. I told the boy who had him I'd take care of him. Otherwise, he might be alpo by now.

Lammie":3k3mn88l said:
His claws are really sharp, too. I have to think of a way to get them filed down. I thought of putting a cloimbing toy in there and wrap it around with fine grain sand paper so that when he gets on it it will file down his nails. They are a killer.

Pedi-paws! As advertised on TV.

john250":3sv2v3gc said:
Lammie":3sv2v3gc said:
His claws are really sharp, too. I have to think of a way to get them filed down. I thought of putting a cloimbing toy in there and wrap it around with fine grain sand paper so that when he gets on it it will file down his nails. They are a killer.

Pedi-paws! As advertised on TV.

I barely got the dog used to that thing.

Lammie it is about time we get to see a pic of your little Pip.. :)

The more I here about him/her :? I kind of want one myself but the hubby will have a fit and the Kit Kat would probably eat it.. :lol2:

hillsdown":wdlael5s said:

The more I here about him/her :? I kind of want one myself but the hubby will have a fit and the Kit Kat would probably eat it.. :lol2:

I betcha it's a young possum or maybe a wood rat......somebody gave it to Lammie and convinced her it was a "sugar glider".
:lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":1vcugwmg said:
hillsdown":1vcugwmg said:

I betcha it's a young possum or maybe a wood rat......somebody gave it to Lammie and convinced her it was a "sugar glider".

Ha, ha!

I will try to get a pic of him. I can't seem to post anything here, though. I can only get as far as saving it and someone always has to post pics for me. I'm not that smart...

Don't they make sandpaper perches for birds? Couple of those would help.

MM,what happened?

Lammie":1th2n6cb said:
TexasBred":1th2n6cb said:
hillsdown":1th2n6cb said:

Ha, ha!

I will try to get a pic of him. I can't seem to post anything here, though. I can only get as far as saving it and someone always has to post pics for me. I'm not that smart...

To me, honesty is the more important virtue. :welcome:

peg4x4":2dit9n5h said:

MM,what happened?

No big deal, just banged up some from getting tossed off my pony and have a bad cold.

Thanks Lammie and Co for the smiles :D

MistyMorning":2pg1t253 said:
peg4x4":2pg1t253 said:

MM,what happened?

No big deal, just banged up some from getting tossed off my pony and have a bad cold.

MM....my bar in the basement has a mirror with a horse and "Thudpucker Holler Salloon" on it for that same reason...
Hubby had a horse rear and go over backwards on him... thus...thud....pucker....holler. :lol2:

MistyMorning":1xkqgmj5 said:
peg4x4":1xkqgmj5 said:

MM,what happened?

Those Wal Marts amusements are getting out of hand.

Dear Ms Mornin'
My brodder Swen und me returnt yust in time from our vacation ta hear you vas in a bat vay, vhat vit yure a$$ hurtin' and all from dat vicked beast you ride und catchin da spring chill. You are von tuff dumplin' I vas yust tellin' my Lena. Swen says to me "oof-duh, vy not sent dat Mornin' gal our video from da vacation down sout?" So Lena says "Jah oof-duh. Dat is a goot idea dat Swen hass der." So I yam sendin ta you da video uf me und Swen. I yam da goot lookin' von to be shure. ;-) Guten Tag!
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4656496/12448245