Lammie, I need a Pip me up

Help Support CattleToday:

Oof-duh, You appear to be a regular MN Norvegon.
That will pick Ms Morning up, in fact my money is on her adding some stuff to her washboard. Right now.

john250":qzzs29eh said:
mnmtranching":qzzs29eh said:
That will pick Ms Morning up, in fact my money is on her adding some stuff to her washboard. Right now.

Is that a Minnesota term for "junk in the trunk"?

Nice knowin' you, john! :lol2:

oof-duh":3kkkgrqu said:
Dear Ms Mornin'
My brodder Swen und me returnt yust in time from our vacation ta hear you vas in a bat vay, vhat vit yure a$$ hurtin' and all from dat vicked beast you ride und catchin da spring chill. You are von tuff dumplin' I vas yust tellin' my Lena. Swen says to me "oof-duh, vy not sent dat Mornin' gal our video from da vacation down sout?" So Lena says "Jah oof-duh. Dat is a goot idea dat Swen hass der." So I yam sendin ta you da video uf me und Swen. I yam da goot lookin' von to be shure. ;-) Guten Tag!
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4656496/12448245

Thanks so much for that "oaf fer duh" :roll:

Have you ever considered enrolling in an English as a second language course? :nod:

cfpinz":3kkkgrqu said:
john250":3kkkgrqu said:
mnmtranching":3kkkgrqu said:

Is that a Minnesota term for "junk in the trunk"?

Nice knowin' you, john! :lol2:

You just wish you would have said it first tightazz. :wave:

Okay, here's a Pip story.

He woke up early last night, so I got some yogurt in the palm of my hand and went to do some bonding with him. He came down from his perch and climbed onto my hand and started eating. I was moving my hand around to get him used to me. He was just eating and looking at me. I was starting to feel real good about it.

I guess he got so comfy with me he peed on my fingers. Yup, that's love. It sure doesn't make me want to carry him on my shoulders...

MistyMorning":3u47h492 said:

What does my azz have to do with anything, we were discussing yours! :tiphat:

Lammie":3lbcamr5 said:
Okay, here's a Pip story.

He woke up early last night, so I got some yogurt in the palm of my hand and went to do some bonding with him. He came down from his perch and climbed onto my hand and started eating. I was moving my hand around to get him used to me. He was just eating and looking at me. I was starting to feel real good about it.

This is the part when I would have started getting scared. :nod:

I guess he got so comfy with me he peed on my fingers. Yup, that's love. It sure doesn't make me want to carry him on my shoulders...

This is the part where I would have used an overhead serve!

Thanks for today's Pip me up Lammie. :D

cfpinz":3lbcamr5 said:
MistyMorning":3lbcamr5 said:

What does my azz have to do with anything, we were discussing yours! :tiphat:

Why do you always have to git the last word? :cry2:

Latest posts