Lady in Red

Help Support CattleToday:

Hmmm....why were you on that site? I was expecting to see a hereford picture, lol.

I don't think it suits all women but I think this girl would look good in a burlap sack. Personally, I like more neutral colors myself. Don't think a woman's beauty should be overpowered by her clothing. (or makeup for that matter)

Personally I think that "fierce clutch" is a little over the top.
As for red, I must say that Jennifer Aniston really dresses up a red carpet. :banana:

My gosh :!: What am I doing :?
Here I am spending time looking at a fashion parade and talking about red carpets. :stop:
Next thing you now I'll be in the coffee shop playing E-scabble. :roll:
And "I" make remarks about Jogeephus when he goes a little weird :?:

I think I need :help:

Most of those girls either need worming or more protein in their diet. In the cattle business, we would call their type "poor". :nod:

grannysoo":3i9q7jmd said:
Most of those girls either need worming or more protein in their diet. In the cattle business, we would call their type "poor". :nod:

I just call them hard keepers and strongly encourage my boys to stay clear of them. :lol2:

FarmGirl10":yypco1bd said:
Hmmm....why were you on that site? I was expecting to see a hereford picture, lol.

I have Yahoo as my home page and she was on the front page last night. I had always thought she was an attractive lady. Then I remember the song "Lady in Red". Just for awhile, I was imagining I had a girl friend, and was slow dancing to the song. I got out of reality for about 5 minutes. Then the song ended and reality set it again.

msscamp":21urwf07 said:
HerefordSire":21urwf07 said:
Does anyone like the look of a woman wearing red?

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/2-hot-2-handle/2702?nc

Yes, I do. Red is a 'power' color, and some women - for instance, the woman in this particular picture - look very good wearing it. I take it you don't care for the color?

I am not much of a fashion expert. I could picture the actress in old jeans with a t-shirt and have about the same effect. I think the reason the red is making front page news is noone else was wearing red or if there was someone else wearing red, she looked better in the red.

Jogeephus":20ftyidu said:
Ryder":20ftyidu said:
Next thing you now I'll be in the coffee shop playing E-scabble.

Will you be having the Latte or the Mocho Latte'? :lol2:
Here I am crying out for help. And this is the sympathy I get :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

There is only one alternative I can think of...
:drink: :drink: :drink:

Hopefully she was wearing red to support the fight against cancer.. ou know,the red dress campaine.. (can't spell today,and gotta go get chemo..bye all)

I don't like wearing red because it makes my face looks red. But apparently, as we can see from this picture, some ladies can pull it off :?

HerefordSire":21gsnofo said:
FarmGirl10":21gsnofo said:

I have Yahoo as my home page and she was on the front page last night. I had always thought she was an attractive lady. Then I remember the song "Lady in Red". Just for awhile, I was imagining I had a girl friend, and was slow dancing to the song. I got out of reality for about 5 minutes. Then the song ended and reality set it again.

HS, have you seen the girl who is on the Copenhagen poster? She is in jeans and has a cowboy hat on. When I first saw the ad I gave heavy consideration to buying a whole roll of Cope even though I don't use it! :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":26rvz1xu said:
I don't think it suits all women but I think this girl would look good in a burlap sack. Personally, I like more neutral colors myself. Don't think a woman's beauty should be overpowered by her clothing. (or makeup for that matter)

Denim. Maturity. Disposition. Those are all signs of confidence.

Clothes are not the thing that catches my attention.

I can wear red in winter but not summer. Something about the light. Red washes me out in summer.

Jogeephus":oey08yw3 said:
HerefordSire":oey08yw3 said:
FarmGirl10":oey08yw3 said:

HS, have you seen the girl who is on the Copenhagen poster? She is in jeans and has a cowboy hat on. When I first saw the ad I gave heavy consideration to buying a whole roll of Cope even though I don't use it! :lol2: :lol2:

Yes, I saw her. I don't dip but she could make me start dipping if she caught me on a weak day (not week day). Think she would two-step with me to Lady in Red?

Limomike":2z4lf877 said:
When I first saw this thread, it reminded me of a song Lorrie Morgan sang some years back. "Something in Red" Now, shes a woman that definitely looks good in red. :nod:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa8-r5xqY5s

I have seen a computer desktop covering the entire screen with a George Strait photo with him wearing one of his red crisp western shirts that is worth seeing.

Latest posts