lady hoggers

Help Support CattleToday:

piedmontese

Reaction score
did any1 watch it last night? it was on right after american hoggers.not very good but them 2 ladys arent bad to look at.they show them go to a tx property that has alot of hogs and all they do is catch a boar and cut off his nuts and set him free and they think they cured the problem.they didnt actually remove a single hog from the property.

I watched it .. I didn't care for the ladies..to bitchy for me .. they didn't even catch that hog they cut .. the guy did and then they complained because he didn't wait for them to deside to go to the dogs when they bayed . I couldn't be around them more than 10 min my self .. best part was when they were sitting by the pool ...

yea i thought they acted like a couple b's when the guy had to catch there hog 4 them.i never really did understand there problem with what he did.they would have to be wearing alot less clothing for me to put up with them.

piedmontese":3e5gmsz9 said:
yea i thought they acted like a couple b's when the guy had to catch there hog 4 them.i never really did understand there problem with what he did.they would have to be wearing alot less clothing for me to put up with them.

I missed the big show, but maybe they just needed a good spank'in ?

Haven't seen it but have seen previews for it. I did catch the Hogger one where it is a family business, that was kinda entertaining. I had no idea of the magnitude of the problem! Hopefully these shows will generate some interest in helping to resolve it. Sure hope it doesn't catch the interest of some of them PETA/HSUS type idiots. They will want to find the poor little piggies new homes!

CKC1586":2y8jizqo said:
Haven't seen it but have seen previews for it. I did catch the Hogger one where it is a family business, that was kinda entertaining. I had no idea of the magnitude of the problem! Hopefully these shows will generate some interest in helping to resolve it. Sure hope it doesn't catch the interest of some of them PETA/HSUS type idiots. They will want to find the poor little piggies new homes!
As long as the new homes are out of here,why worry... Actually that would be very funny,watching PETA/HSUS catching the piggys by whispering to them,becoming one with the hog.. :lol: :lol2:

We had our DVR set to record it. Started watching it last night, deleted it and the taping when they talked of "solving" the problem by castrating and releasing one boar. What the?????? The other hoggers, catch a couple and problem solved. ?????? Pigman, just can't listen to him. I am afraid it will create this desire and people will continue bringing them into areas they aren't in presently. This is a real terrible problem both financially and safety for kids. Why would a hunting ranch need the family come in and trap two or three hogs???? Don't they have guns and can shoot? Pigman was missing so many close shots, I shut him off also. Good possibilities for a show, but man they got the wrong people currently.

I tried to watch it .. I can't stand it honestly .. the additude of those two bar flies that call them selves hog hunters is unbareable ..

Latest posts