Ladies doing the weather

Help Support CattleToday:

angie":1z9mt5ne said:
john250":1z9mt5ne said:
At this point he says "geez, I've only been a Republican for half an hour and I already feel like * somebody.
:tiphat: :nod: :clap:
Will have to show this to :cowboy: , he told me last night that it is soooooo cold that the Democrats have been seen with their hands in their own pockets. :roll:

(Reformation incomplete at this point........ :help: ).
:lol2: :lol: :lol2: Haven't heard that one in a while... even funnier comming from you Angie. Thanks for the laugh this cold, Texas morning. :D

i think we need to have these women disrobe while doing the weather,Europe does this,why cant we??? :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

cowwrangler":1o5omkxg said:
i think we need to have these women disrobe while doing the weather,Europe does this,why cant we??? :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Don;t think I could stand to see a nekkid turnip

Auburn_Ag":245hz3tz said:
There for a while, I thought I was a requirement that you had to be pregnant to work for the weather channel. :)

You must have been watching Viv- I think she's had half a dozen kids over the 10 years I watched the site... ;-)

3waycross":198w5arf said:
Ditto here. A day without Megan Kelly is just a day wasted as far as I am concerned. Doesn't hurt a bit that I like her politics either.(oops, can I say that?)

Thought about you yesterday when I heard she's getting her own show.

farmwriter":1jshr1g8 said:
3waycross":1jshr1g8 said:
Ditto here. A day without Megan Kelly is just a day wasted as far as I am concerned. Doesn't hurt a bit that I like her politics either.(oops, can I say that?)

Thought about you yesterday when I heard she's getting her own show.

It's nice to know that somebodyis thinking about me besides the Undertaker , and the IRS :help:

Latest posts