Labor Day pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
Here's some pics from labor day weekend feeding cows on Saturday. The horse is an bred mare I've been working with all summer to fix her cold back. Great trail horse just doesn't like to run. And no these calves haven't been worked. The catch pen never made it to that pasture this spring we ran out of time when I went down to work calves and we couldn't find time this summer.

FarmPicsLaborDay2005075.jpg

FarmPicsLaborDay2005067.jpg

FarmPicsLaborDay2005043.jpg

FarmPicsLaborDay2005041.jpg

FarmPicsLaborDay2005037.jpg

FarmPicsLaborDay2005054.jpg

FarmPicsLaborDay2005009.jpg

cowspider":fbhid8ks said:
Good imatation of a bronc.send her to the rodeo, make some money with her. :D :cboy:

we thought about it, I started be nicing her off around the rodeo and about hauled her down to them. she's a great trail horse just doesn't like to run. She's the same one I posted about quite a while ago with how to fix her. Still ain't fixed and she's bred now. but man can she throw the crap in the air when she gets mad.

I'll add those calves are mainly late april, early may calves. There are a few older ones but they are out of second calf heifers so they were a month or so behind the rest of the herd that's why they only weigh around 400-450

Latest posts