la4angus....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
How did you like the calves out of Hoff First Edition? Looks like a good bull with sound numbers. Just wondered what the offspring looked like.

Jake":3uvsybbw said:
How did you like the calves out of Hoff First Edition? Looks like a good bull with sound numbers. Just wondered what the offspring looked like.
I personally haven't seen any of the calves yet. The First calves started coming in late Jan. and early Feb. The partners in N.D, S.D. and Colorado says that they are weighing mostly in the high 70lb - low 80lb range. Several from first calf hrifers. As far as I know they have all been born unassisted, with a lot of length, and good bone. He was 2 yrs. Feb 16 and we have been collecting him since last mid April twice a week and he weighed 2215 in early Jan. I, personally didn't have anything to breed to him until last fall. There should be a lot more calves on the ground in the next 2 months and we will have a better idea as how they are looking since they will be coming from several other herds that we sold semen to,
plus the other partners.

Latest posts