ky31 50# bags

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I just left wm and they have 7 pallets of ky 31 for 44.00 per bag I should go buy 5 ballets and keep in the barn. Is anyone elses that cheap? I cant even get mine that cheap on my contractors discount with landscaping supply stores.

I have not checked prices yet this year but pay attention to the purity and the % germination. There is sometimes a big difference in some of the cheaper seeds.

dryfork2":1t1ns893 said:
Agree with k.t.--- i Don't trust Walmart with anything.

Its the same stuff I have all my pastures in that I bought from southern states lol just with a cheaper price. I have been pretty satisfied with the results

skyhightree1":25deqzoz said:
I just left wm and they have 7 pallets of ky 31 for 44.00 per bag I should go buy 5 ballets and keep in the barn. Is anyone elses that cheap? I cant even get mine that cheap on my contractors discount with landscaping supply stores.
Good 'ol WallyWorld--undercutting every local outfit they can. I bought my annual ryegrass from Chinamart a few years ago--dirt cheap. Went by the feedstore the next year to buy it and he said "I didn't order any this year and may never again--Walmart can sell it cheaper than I can buy it, and I even dropped my price so I don't even make $1 a sack and everyone still complains about my price".