KY Hills - New Extension Agent

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Our agent has moved on to Clark County. I think that is where you are.

I will miss her. She is part of the Double Diamond Family Farm Operation in Harrison County.

We do not have a replacement and they will have some big shoes to fill. I am very disappointed but glad for her.

I've learned not to get to familiar with extension type people because they tend to move on. IMO, an extension agent is worth far more when they stay and become part of the community it seems the extension office thinks different and they have to move to get better pay. Let's hope your replacement agent isn't dead wood.

Bright Raven":1s4lyv3o said:
Our agent has moved on to Clark County. I think that is where you are.

I will miss her. She is part of the Double Diamond Family Farm Operation in Harrison County.

We do not have a replacement and they will have some big shoes to fill. I am very disappointed but glad for her.

Yes I am in Clark County, and we do have a new extension agent, but it is not the individual you are referring to. Our new agent does come from presumably fairly close to your location though. He is from Lewis County, and has been the County agent for Nicholas County. We actually now have two agents now, our first agent will now be exclusively dealing with horticulture and crops, and the new one will be dealing with livestock and wildlife, etc. Hopefully they will hire a good agent soon for your county, it is big shoes to fill learning a new area, people and responsibilities, I am sure.

TennesseeTuxedo":1c2t9f38 said:
Bright Raven":1c2t9f38 said:
It may have been Montgomery County. She mentioned Mt. Sterling. But I thought she said Clark.

Stop stalking.

I bought 2 PB Simmentals from her, one a Flying B Cut Above and the other a Grandmaster. They probably like to see me.

Bright Raven":3cqezch1 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3cqezch1 said:
Bright Raven":3cqezch1 said:
It may have been Montgomery County. She mentioned Mt. Sterling. But I thought she said Clark.

Stop stalking.

I bought 2 PB Simmentals from her, one a Flying B Cut Above and the other a Grandmaster. They probably like to see me.

Yup, reckon so.

Bright Raven":k92l0j6a said:

This is how rumors and gossip gets started. ;-) By the time this gets to the barbershop and is properly edited they will have this poor girl running off with a migrant worker by the name of Hernandez and they will have them along with their love child moving to Louisiana to clean crawfish.

Jogeephus":2hut25vk said:
Bright Raven":2hut25vk said:

This is how rumors and gossip gets started. ;-) By the time this gets to the barbershop and is properly edited they will have this poor girl running off with a migrant worker by the name of Hernandez and they will have them along with their love child moving to Louisiana to clean crawfish.

Or her husband made them move because he found out she was being stalked by someone and told them they were moving to one county and actually moved out of state so the stalker wouldn't know where they went .

Jogeephus":27n2igo1 said:
Bright Raven":27n2igo1 said:

:lol:

Bright Raven":1i8ktpfj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1i8ktpfj said:
Bright Raven":1i8ktpfj said:

Stop stalking.

No one likes to see you, no matter what. :hide: :banana: :tiphat:

KY Hills:

I sent her a text. She is indeed working your county. Her response:

Yes! Clark County is great... EXTREMELY busy, but good! I have Fashion review tonight... huge event here. Hope you are doing well too!

Bright Raven":2b4hdpft said:
KY Hills:

Yes! Clark County is great... EXTREMELY busy, but good! I have Fashion review tonight... huge event here. Hope you are doing well too!

That is good to know, she must be working in another part of the office, there are quite a few community programs that that they work on.

Ky hills":2v5t4a4w said:
Bright Raven":2v5t4a4w said:
KY Hills:

That is good to know, she must be working in another part of the office, there are quite a few community programs that that they work on.

I think she is great. Very intelligent young lady. Her husband works at Paris Stockyards.

Jogeephus":17vs18i8 said:
Bright Raven":17vs18i8 said:

thats pretty much how i understood what BR said :nod:

Bright Raven":1e0hs45v said:
Ky hills":1e0hs45v said:
Bright Raven":1e0hs45v said:
KY Hills:

I think she is great. Very intelligent young lady. Her husband works at Paris Stockyards.

My apologies, I don't hear well, and after talking with my wife, it appears that we have met her. I believe that she is working with our farmers market.

KY Hills

Shannon and Shelly are twin sisters. Daughters of the Wade family who run Double Diamond in Harrison county.
Shelly is an Extension Agent in Pendleton county. My brother held the Office of County Judge Executive in Pendleton County for 20 years. He says she is dedicated and motivated.
Shannon is on the right.

fmudqw.jpg

Latest posts