Kudo's to Ned Jr

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
He brought 6 of his good horned Hereford bulls to our local Bull sale today and had the 6 highest selling bulls in the sale.

The man raises some VERY good cattle.

Well done! Quality will always compensate for the whims of today's market. I agree that he raises outstanding cattle and deserves to do well with his bulls.

Congratulations to Ned Jr. from the pictures he has posted here no surprise as to folks recognizing a good Hereford. Would love to see pictures of the bulls he sold....

3waycross":19kyydyz said:
He brought 6 of his good horned Hereford bulls to our local Bull sale today and had the 6 highest selling bulls in the sale.

The man raises some VERY good cattle.

Thanks 3waycross. It was nice meeting you yesterday, hope you can stop by for a visit some time.

Thanks everyone else. Here's a couple pictures of some of the calves I have on the ground now. I'll try and get better ones later.

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

Nice Calves and even nicer snow. That storm may well have saved us from disaster in this part of the country.

We're praying for more tomorrow.

I will definately be over to see the rest of those cows one of these days. Congrats again.

I for one would sure like to see this bull sale here become something better than it has been, and with you bringing those kind of Cattle it sure makes for a good start.

3waycross":1p26grgl said:
I for one would sure like to see this bull sale here become something better than it has been, and with you bringing those kind of Cattle it sure makes for a good start.

I'd like to see it get better too. I've pondered the idea of holding all my bulls to start having an annual production sale there. I do believe in the saying "build it and they will come" but the thought of hanging my butt out that far is pretty scary. What if they don't show up?? I think the exposure at that sale may have helped my private treaty sales here at home, a few people are suppose to be coming to look at the yearlings.

I sure felt bad for some of the other consignors yesterday. It seems like it's hard to sell yearlings there. I think in many cases there was a lot more bull there than people seemed to realize.

3waycross and Ned Jr-

Where was this sale held?

Those calves look to be some real winners in about a year! Ned Jr, you do have an excellent breeding herd! We had a good storm here in Ft. Collins and East, which was really needed!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":1llrfow4 said:
3waycross and Ned Jr-

Where was this sale held?

Those calves look to be some real winners in about a year! Ned Jr, you do have an excellent breeding herd! We had a good storm here in Ft. Collins and East, which was really needed!

DOC HARRIS

Salida

Congrats, Ned Jr. Nice looking calf pics as well. It is a huge relief despite the challenges to see calves frolicking in new fallen snow!!

Latest posts