Kudos to Macon & Mods

Help Support CattleToday:

You never had a problem with Frankie unless you corrected her or said something negative about Angus, she was knowledgeable but also very opinionated, and NEVER wrong, when you done that poof here came the deletion of what you posted...
What I find comical is her name was never really brought up until Misty morning did, yet everyone knew who was being referred to :D :D

My last word on this subject, until of course it is brought up again...

Frankie and I did NOT agree on everything, but she was very helpful and gracious. If we differed, it was done with respect.

MistyMorning":1m5tfstn said:

Frankie and I did NOT agree on everything, but she was very helpful and gracious. If we differed, it was done with respect.
Well that makes the score 9912 to 1 so far. :hide:

TexasBred":1ocpvrn4 said:
MistyMorning":1ocpvrn4 said:

Well that makes the score 9912 to 1 so far. :hide:

Actually it is up to 6 now. I can name 'em all. Really. This makes 6.

I put a reference to this website once, http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/ and she went off on a rage at me. The particular was under brangus cattle and a comparison where angus didn't cut the mustard in hot climates. They were losing weight through the summer months.

This is listed in an OKState publication which seemed to have inflamed her even more.

So I made her list and stayed there.

When she bombed out on a subject and you posted facts refuting her claim, she would make the entire thread disappear. I still have copied and saved links to some of her double speak. Also the underlying bullying support from a certain individual. Underhanded stab you in the back stuff.

Hoss and a few others stuck around. Way more were driven off.

This is a better place. She's gone and her two alternate ego posters disappeared at the same time :)

MistyMorning":10txf1en said:
I have wrote this before, and will write it again, Frankie is a great cattlewoman. She helped me with some things back in the day more than once and took a lot of time to do so, when she had many other things to attend to. So if you guys feel like every x amount of months to go off on yet another tangent about her, I will post the same thing in x amount of months.

I havent seen anyone go off on a tangent about her or belittle what kind of cattlewomen she was or even dispute the fact that she might have helped someone out with things. the only thing i have ever read about her is that she was on a power trip in regards to the fact that she was right in everything she said should have been took as gospel and didnt have no patience or want to learn anything other than what she thought she knew. is it maybe you could be being a little sensitive wich is leading you to take the fact that some people didnt like her attitude twords certain things as people are saying she was a rotten person in every regards. because my only opinion drawn about her is 99.9% of people had reason to thing she was a little bit shall we say strong willed in her opinions nothing more or less than that. And i will have to add that when that vast majority of people believe that there is usually a reason for it.

Lon":1zlf2ubf said:
MistyMorning":1zlf2ubf said:
I have wrote this before, and will write it again, Frankie is a great cattlewoman. She helped me with some things back in the day more than once and took a lot of time to do so, when she had many other things to attend to. So if you guys feel like every x amount of months to go off on yet another tangent about her, I will post the same thing in x amount of months.

I havent seen anyone go off on a tangent about her or belittle what kind of cattlewomen she was or even dispute the fact that she might have helped someone out with things. the only thing i have ever read about her is that she was on a power trip in regards to the fact that she was right in everything she said should have been took as gospel and didnt have no patience or want to learn anything other than what she thought she knew. is it maybe you could be being a little sensitive wich is leading you to take the fact that some people didnt like her attitude twords certain things as people are saying she was a rotten person in every regards. because my only opinion drawn about her is 99.9% of people had reason to thing she was a little bit shall we say strong willed in her opinions nothing more or less than that. And i will have to add that when that vast majority of people believe that there is usually a reason for it.

Lon you are dead on the problem came in with her being a moderator and it was my way or the highway.
If you didn't agree with her thinking or she disagreed with you the thread was in trouble.
I will be the first to say Angus had no stronger advocate than she. Everyone has the right to their opinion right wrong or indifferent and I will be the first to defend them on that. There is nothing more fun than a good old fashion discussion or argument they make you think and see thing's from a different view. This is an Internet chat board with people from all over the world we are never going to agree on everything, thank goodness what boring world that be.
I remember in management all had to take a psych test at work to see how your thought process worked.
There was the Analytical, Social, and the Action personality, the thing that would blow your mind is how differently each of the three groups viewed each other and the world. You were going to fall in one of those three groups.
The really interesting thing was how each different group viewed an issue you might consider something as confident and I as arrogant. Tha is what make this big blue marble a wonderful place to be.

Latest posts