kubota rtv help

Help Support CattleToday:

ddd75

Reaction score
just changed the hydro oil and both filter on my rtv900. now it won't move anywhere.

I can't find my book anywhere. dipstick shows its right on the mark. i let it idle several times and nothing.

? What i'd do :dunce:

ddd75":1uonrt45 said:
just changed the hydro oil and both filter on my rtv900. now it won't move anywhere.

I can't find my book anywhere. dipstick shows its right on the mark. i let it idle several times and nothing.

You changed the oil. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

Ken

wbvs58":wa8w4wkk said:
ddd75":wa8w4wkk said:

Ken

i think somehow some water got into the hyd. oil .. everytime i'd leave it outside in freezing temps the transmission didn't want to go into gear, entire thing sounded really weird, and just acted like the transmission had a frozen line or something.

i put new filters and fluid in it, hopefully it helps. I've been driving it in deep water / mud to get back to my tractor.

ddd75":1wmomxh2 said:
wbvs58":1wmomxh2 said:
ddd75":1wmomxh2 said:

Ken

i think somehow some water got into the hyd. oil .. everytime i'd leave it outside in freezing temps the transmission didn't want to go into gear, entire thing sounded really weird, and just acted like the transmission had a frozen line or something.

i put new filters and fluid in it, hopefully it helps. I've been driving it in deep water / mud to get back to my tractor.
Ding ding ding. There is your issue with water in trans .

tried this and it didn't work.

still not moving.

Latest posts