Kubota L Series

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't have this particular model but have the M6800 and it's been performing very well for the last 5 years.

The one you picked would probably be great for lighter duty work but still a good product. Will it have enough engine hp and pto hp to do all the jobs you might have? Also, I found a wide variation on pricing when shopping mine. It's worth a few minutes to call around to all the Kubota dealers within a 100 mile radius. and get their best price.

Thanks Beefmaster, going to scrape up some rock and cactus, nothing real heavy. Have not been to a dealer yet, looking on the Internet right now.

ROCKSPRINGS":2qn0nrfa said:
Thanks Beefmaster, going to scrape up some rock and cactus, nothing real heavy. Have not been to a dealer yet, looking on the Internet right now.

I like that you picked the 4WD as it will help on hills and rocks, not to mention the little extra pulling!!
If you get a boxblade (recommended) be sure to get the scarifiers (manual = cheaper or hydraulic =$'s) as they can pull up a lot of those smaller rocks that then get caught by the follow-on scraper. Here are the dealers closest to you"

Ag Equip., Inc.
4420 Hwy. 90 East
Uvalde, TX 78801
Phone: (830) 278-1117
Fax: (830) 278-1118
Email: [email protected]
Extended Warranty Dealer

Five Star Rentals/Sales, Inc.
1510 Medina Hwy.
Kerrville , TX 78028
Phone: (830) 896-0282
Fax: (830) 896-0290

Ewald Tractor, Inc.
2917i-10 West
Boerne, TX 78006
Phone: (830) 755-5305
Fax: (830) 755-5328
Extended Warranty Dealer

I used Roach Kubota out of Houston and just mentioned to Jack that I was shopping price, ready to buy now and waited for his response. He beat everyone in the area by a decisive amount and also delivered 70 miles to my place without charge.

I think you'll like the Kubota. Mine included a 3 year warranty.

Latest posts