Kubota 1100 RTV

Help Support CattleToday:

muleskinner

Reaction score
I found a used 2010 Kubota RTV diesel With 1300 hours on it. It looks to have been taken care real good and does not look to have been beat on. How many more hours could I expect to get out of it. It is priced at half the cost of a new one. Just wandering how long the RTV's are running.

Thanks

muleskinner":3elrax2y said:
I found a used 2010 Kubota RTV diesel With 1300 hours on it. It looks to have been taken care real good and does not look to have been beat on. How many more hours could I expect to get out of it. It is priced at half the cost of a new one. Just wandering how long the RTV's are running.

Thanks

As long as you keep it serviced, end of time.

midTN_Brangusman":u9mc60j3 said:
muleskinner":u9mc60j3 said:

Thanks

Not necessarily true if previous owner didn't service it correctly. It can look good on the outside and real ugly on the inside...

skyhightree1":2ejhm2v1 said:
midTN_Brangusman":2ejhm2v1 said:
muleskinner":2ejhm2v1 said:

Thanks

Not necessarily true if previous owner didn't service it correctly. It can look good on the outside and real ugly on the inside...

Thought you were talking about my ex wife there for a minute :lol:

Every time someone says it looks like its been taken care of I think about The Andy Griffith show when barney bought the car from the old lady.

1300 isn't much for a diesel. It should be just broken in.

Little things like valve stem caps on the tires will tell the story on how it was cared for. Service records are a big plus too, if nothing else I like to see all the filters marked with hours/dates when they were changed.

Make sure the hydraulic drive is strong, and look over all the CV boots and axles for damage.

i could glance at it , talk to the owner and look around, in 5 min tell if it was cared for without ever looking under the hood if its a one owner machine

We have one of these and also the gas powered Kubota. The 1100 is very uncomfortable to ride in seat not very well placed the accelerator pedal is hard to push and hard to keep the foot on it. Also very clumsy out in the pasture. I ride the gas one more than the 1100.

Weak parts of the Kubota 900s and 1100s has always been the bearings in the rear axle yokes. A pita and wallet to replace.
Kubota coulda designed that better.

Latest posts