KT Oslin, '80s Lady' dies of covid.................

Help Support CattleToday:

She probably had some other conditions going on and this finished her off. My mother is 84 and the next round of shots suppose to be available for people 75+. For those at higher risk groups it might give them some extra immunity.

She probably had some other conditions going on and this finished her off. My mother is 84 and the next round of shots suppose to be available for people 75+. For those at higher risk groups it might give them some extra immunity.
If you're over 60 you most likely have other problems.
The check engine light usually starts coming on in your 50's
from lack of maintenance in your 20's,30's and 40's.

I remember when she came along in the 80s, and I really liked her. I loved Come Next Monday. She also had Do Ya, 80's Ladies, I'll Always Come Back, Hey Bobby, Hold Me.

If you're over 60 you most likely have other problems.
The check engine light usually starts coming on in your 50's
from lack of maintenance in your 20's,30's and 40's.
That exactly what I tell the young folks and they don't believe me. They think they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

Do Ya'

80's Ladies

Last edited:
She was ate up with Parkinson's only things worse I can think of is Alzheimer's and Lou Gehrig's disease.
She was ate up with Parkinson's only things worse I can think of is Alzheimer's and Lou Gehrig's disease.
I did not know that. They were playing her music on the radio this morning. The gal could sing. RIP as my neighbor has Parkinson's and has been a slow decline to the point he is bed ridden now. The worse thing is you can't even hold a gun straight and end it all. Unreal the shape we can get in before the end.

Latest posts