Krone tedder

Help Support CattleToday:

Sd1030

Reaction score
Im looking at a krone tedder 5.50 x4/7t( i think thats the number) at a sell coming up. I talked to a dealer he said that its a older model tedder and led me to believe that the newer model has some nice upgrades. I can get a new one for round $ 8000 with 0% for 60 months. I only do round 50-70 acres right now and dont know if i should go new if i could get the used one for round 3-3500. I think the new one is a 5.52. Whats yalls thoughts?

I like buying new to minimize problems out in the field but, I have seen some good deals had at equipment auctions. If you have the time and wherewithall, you could save quite a bit by fixing up an older piece of equipment. Krone makes a very good product. If your not sure about the condition of that used Krone, take someone with you with a good eye to look it over.

Check out a new Kubota save some coin and still new. We ran one all last year no problems. I buy a lot of used it has worked out more than not. Look it over very well to not have surprises.

Well i bought the tedder yesterday, we actually was able to hook it up the day before the sell and check it out, everything seemed to check out good. Hope we did ok on it.