Korean Girls try American BBQ

Help Support CattleToday:

They rated things about like I would have thought. IMO, pulled pork is fair on its on but add some bread to it and it raises the bar.

TennesseeTuxedo":znz7l7r4 said:
Okay, so they liked the ribs the best. What was the point?

Now you know what products to market when you open up Tennessee Tuxedo's Grill in Seoul. Follow these girls' advice and you might end up being wealthier than Trump.

I bet there is a big difference in attending a BBQ in North Korea verses South Korea.

TennesseeTuxedo":3skzkygt said:
I guess you don't share my passion for BBQ. I really liked seeing them experience it for the first time. Jo, I agree how the ranked it too. Spot on in my mind.

The first time on anything is memorable. :cowboy:

I love two things, BBQ and hot sauce. I really have a passion for both. I guess I have to have a reason for everything I do. I make a point of trying hot sauces all over the world. I visit BBQ places with gusto when I ride my bike. I remember the first time I had Burgoo crossing the Ohio river ferry from Illinois into Kentucky close to Paducah.

The first time is the best time.

HDRider":39t4860x said:
TennesseeTuxedo":39t4860x said:
I guess you don't share my passion for BBQ. I really liked seeing them experience it for the first time. Jo, I agree how the ranked it too. Spot on in my mind.

I love two things, BBQ and hot sauce. I really have a passion for both. I guess I have to have a reason for everything I do. I make a point of trying hot sauces all over the world. I visit BBQ places with gusto when I ride my bike. I remember the first time I had Burgoo crossing the Ohio river ferry from Illinois into Kentucky close to Paducah.

I have a passion for eating BBQ not watching other people eat BBQ.

TennesseeTuxedo":2vw21rku said:
HDRider":2vw21rku said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2vw21rku said:

It's gotta be all about you....

HDRider":1pvxffh6 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1pvxffh6 said:
HDRider":1pvxffh6 said:

It's gotta be all about you....

Well duh.

Latest posts