knersie

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE

Reaction score
A few people has asked me about my username, this is Knersie
knersie.JPG

They are smart and brave, but not smart enough to know when they don't stand a chance to come out of the fight alive. Given the opportunity I 'm sure Knersie will relish the chance to show the neighbour's Bull mastiff who's boss.

Camp gets his vacinated for rattlesnake bites, supposedly according to him they have a vaccine out now. He has lost 3 or 4 to rattlesnakes over the years. We are ate up with timber rattlers.

Nice dog Knersie, he does look very confident. The auction we go to uses a Jack Russell and that dog really knows what to do and looks like he enjoys every minute of it.

He might just send that Bull Mastiff running. Wouldn't want to find out though. We once had a part German Shepherd part Doberman dog(excellent dog) that would beat up any dog or dogs that came into the pasture. Well, one day he went down the road with me and someone's chihuahua came running out to him and he tried to get away from that dog. I don't think he had ever seen a dog that small and it confused him. Thank goodness.

Is Knersie pronounced nersee? Never heard that name before. Is it an African name? What does it mean?

Latest posts