Knee Update

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeesh!
Turns out I bruised the ligament and bone. Got a shot of cortisone on Monday for the athiritis.
Well on Friday night I went to step down on one of the steps in our fifth wheel trailer and I twisted my ankle and fell and landed on both of my knees!
Scared poor daughter half out of her wits, she saw me fall. Put a couple of frozen water bottles on them. After she left to go to the pig wrestling I went to the ER and had my knees x-rayed. Nothing broke but both were swollen and sore.

Went to work on Saturday, but only made it from 11 am til 6 pm.

This is getting old!

your going to have to slow down and try to let your knees heal up.or they will just keep getting worse.my left knee has gotten so bad i have to walk with a walking stick.like you my knee will drop me to the ground if im not careful.

Well back on crutches tonight.
Stupidest thing! Got home from work and as I was going up the steps into the house I tripped on the last step and scraped my left knee but felt something pull in my right as I fell.
Had my cell so called hubby who came right down and helped me get up. Iced my knee for a couple hours but it is still pretty swollen and really sore on the back side of it.

Off work for the next 2 days. Just planning to do as little as possible on it and keeping ice pack on it.

Off the crutches. Iced my knee a lot and back to wearing my brace.
Hubby is going to get rid of those old wooden steps and bring down the concrete ones that used to be the steps to his folks trailer house. So hopefully no more falls!

youve got to take care of those knees.coming from 1 who can before i know it and cant get back up without a fight.im in PT now because of my knees.this is my 2nd week in the pool and i dont like water.the gal had me going up and down a step in the pool alot today.at 1st my left knee was like no not happening.then i got it going.

Latest posts