King Ranch

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
I want to go to the King Ranch this Spring Break. Has any one on here ever been there? What can I expect? Ive heard the tours are not to good. Is this true? Thanks

From what I have heard, the tours do not really show the cattle. It shows a lot of the ranch history and stuff, but you have to know people or be there to buy to actually see the "ranch".
Just what I have heard. I really want to go in the near future as well.

He is right. The tour is more a "historical journey" then an actual tour of the "ranch". It is a bus tour and they play a tape as you ride along. Good to see it once but don't expect to make a vacation of of going to the King Ranch because there is not much else there. Been there done that won't do it again.

I read on ther website, that along with the bus tour or whatever they have what they call special interest tours. Cattle/Horses, Farming, and Feedlots. They are either a 4 hour tour or an all day tour. I wonder if the cattle one might be worth looking into. Theyre not cheap either, $40 I think for the have day and 100 for the full day. For that much you better BY-John see lots of cattle.

Latest posts