kinda blue

Help Support CattleToday:

ctlbaron

Reaction score
My little girl is 18 today. Sorta happy, but kinda sad. Happy birthday Ivy. Daddy loves you. :heart:

Happy Birthday Ivy. I'm the Uncle Daddy was afraid to tell you about. All kidding aside, I got one fixin' to turn 18 too. Have a great day!

My son is graduating from high school next month. I had to send some baby pictures of him to school for the program. Seems like only yesterday he started kindergarten.

I can relate! :(

ctlbaron":2watapgz said:
My little girl is 18 today. Sorta happy, but kinda sad. Happy birthday Ivy. Daddy loves you. :heart:

Happy Bithday Ivy

Dauther Leaving Home Depression (DLHD) hits Dads very hard around 18 - - V_Key is 22 and I still suffer 'Depression'

It's real hard when she still sits in your lap and your hugging her one minute and trying to kick her out the door at the same time because you know it's best for her.

Sweat and Sour

at the same time your think "But what about ME" :!:

I have forbid my daughter from turning 18 (she is 10 now)!

Now the boys (8 & 15) If I could falsify their birth certificates and get them out a year or so sooner that is another story ;-)

those were the longest years in my life was from 0-18 after that its a blurr. happy birthday ivy or as we say in bama birfday ;-)

Happy birthday Ivy... :heart:

My son turns 18 in Jan, the oldest daughter turns 40 in Oct.
Don't miss a chance to spend time with the babies, they don't stay that way for long.

Latest posts