Killing herd bull.

Help Support CattleToday:

so would it be a bad idea for me to say that i work for tyson, :p

what tapeworm was saying and what people are agruing about on here, we had a dicussion of this in my animal science class, how chicken is all contracted, most of the hogs are that way, but its goin to be a VERY long while for cattle to be that way.
today in that class had reps. from Seaboard there, i found it very interesting especially when they said that they are going to start expanding in central america
and just a side note, i wouldnt agree with tyson/ibp and others like cargill and swift to start owning the cow/calf operations but i think it will eventually happen but for the beef to become EXACTLY like the poultry industry, probably will never happen
also need COOL, cause i at least want to know what country it is coming from, and when this takes effect you can count on me only purchasing the born,raised,and processed in America 8) ONLY

Money makes the world turn. So you will always find people trying to find ways to make more of it for themselves. On the other hand if you like the way it is turning already then we have a chance to ensure others worlds continue to turn. There comes a point in life were more money is not what it is all about.

mtnman":1j98l3np said:
ollie:

I know a guy that has about 500 like her. Not Herefords, though. What is her breeding? She sounds like a heck of a good one.

mtnman
She is a victor domino bred cow. Not too typical for the ones I have seen though. She is real thick and heavy made , just short legged.