Killed by Kick

Help Support CattleToday:

ffamom

Reaction score
An old family friend had one rough day. He was kicked twice while loading cattle to take to the sale barn. To add to his bad day, on his way to the sale barn he had a flat. He eventually made it home where he called his long term girl (more than 20 years) to say he was feeling so well. By the time she got their, he was fading fast. He lived for a couple of day at the hospital before he died.

It turns out that he was kicked in the chest and leg. This lead to a blood clot which eventually traveled to his brain... basically caused a stroke.

I never once thought a kick could start a chain reaction that could end your life.

That's awful. Those blood clots can be deadly. My Granny died of a pulmonary embolism. A blood clot that got into her lungs following surgery. It happened so fast no one knew it was coming. Sorry if I misspelled any of those terms.

That's terrible. Sometimes we lose respect for an animal's strength. When I was a kid I witnessed a horse killing a man with one blow. To this day I'm still extremely careful around horses - probably too much so.

sorry to hear about your friend.he was having 1 rough long day.an im sure he never thought getting kicked twice hurt him bad.

Latest posts