Kids think bacon comes from a plant

Help Support CattleToday:

I had a potential customer tell me one time that if he bought a beef from me he wanted all steak, I said I bet, don't we all. He was raised in the country just not around cattle, I just assume most people know things like this but I guess if that's not something you've been exposed to you just never think about it.
That is very true. I was behind a mechanic in line at the store a while back, and he was talking to the cashier about how stupid people are when it comes to mechanics. I realize, however, if one hasn't been around mechanics, I wouldn't expect a person to know much about it. I'm sure a NY city slicker could teach me a few things about their lifestyle while I stood like a deer in headlights.

They make a lot of plant based meat these days. So, in some sense, this is true.

I took my 5yr old deer hunting for the first time. (Raised in the city to this point, I adopted him when I got married) When we go there there was a deer hanging (cooling) overnight. He walked up and touched it....and asked when did we take the plastic off. HE WILL NEVER (be allowed to) FORGET THAT !!

Latest posts