kids and santa

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
i have always been creative, always did fun stuff for the girls and all the kids in neighbor hood been the neighbor hood park..
when our girls were young, amanda was 8 amber was 5. amanda was the oder sister who knew everything.. and love to bust ambers bubble { sisters !} she told amber that there was no santa, we bought all the stuff.. amber was freaked out to say the least.. i explained to the girls that santa was real. he was like a spirit and he was in your heart and if you didnt believe in him that he wouldnt come. that he would only come to those who believed.
in nov i had terry {janes hubby } to save a deer leg w hoof put in the freezer . xmas eve after the girls were a sleep gift were out i maade deer tracks around the house on the ft pourch in the living room in ft of the fire place.. LOL you should of seen ms know it all when she seen that santa and his raindeer had been here ! few yrs back we went to our nephews house at xmas eve and made deer tracks for him
we have also had easter bunny hand prints on the door knob and tracks inthe living room floor !

im with you jd she burst my bubble as well.oh tobe a kid an enjoy christmas again like the little ones do.

When I was a kid my Dad was friends with a couple of bachelor brothers who had teams of horses and fancy harness. One of my earliest memories is laying in bed on Christmas Eve and hearing jingle bells on the roof. Much later, we discovered it was the Straight boys who had climbed up on a two story roof to give us kids a thrill with the bells on their harness.