Kevin "Chicken Catcher" Skinner

Help Support CattleToday:

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Reaction score
I do not know if you all keep up with America's Got Talent like I do but this here feller from Mayfield Kentucky, can really sing and has made it to the finals. I think he has a real shot at winning the million dollars, getting a vegas act, and a record contract in the future. GO KEVIN!

"If Tomorrow Never Comes"
http://www.rickey.org/?p=18983

Scroll down about half way down and there is the video.

"You Were Always On My Mind"
http://www.rickey.org/?p=21974
Scroll down a little ways and the video is there.

Yeah ive seen Kevin and will admit he is good, but my money is going for the fab five. If not for them i would be voteing for the chicken boy.

Beckett":27gyuk5t said:
Yeah ive seen Kevin and will admit he is good, but my money is going for the fab five. If not for them i would be voteing for the chicken boy.

I am sorry but due to differences in religious believes (Fab Five being Mormon) (Me being Baptist) I cannot and will not vote for them as I feel it would be morally wrong.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2kp37grq said:
Beckett":2kp37grq said:

I am sorry but due to differences in religious believes (Fab Five being Mormon) (Me being Baptist) I cannot and will not vote for them as I feel it would be morally wrong.

As a beef eater, I cannot and will not vote for the chicken man, as that would be morally wrong.

Really, I thought Baptists were Christians, as in following Christ, who would never have had such an attitude - stupid bickering of organized religion.

djinwa":2hh4rtw1 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":2hh4rtw1 said:
Beckett":2hh4rtw1 said:

As a beef eater, I cannot and will not vote for the chicken man, as that would be morally wrong.

Really, I thought Baptists were Christians, as in following Christ, who would never have had such an attitude - stupid bickering of organized religion.

Mormon's dont agree with baptist and we dont agree with them. Does not mean I hate em I just think what they are doing is wrong and they think what I am doing is wrong. I know some mormons and they advised me that those girls will be excommunicated from the church for their dancing and listening to heathenistic music. The two mormons I know got excommunicated because they indulged in caffeine (coffee) and were found out.

I am sorry but due to differences in religious believes (Fab Five being Mormon) (Me being Baptist) I cannot and will not vote for them as I feel it would be morally wrong.[/quote]

Really, I thought Baptists were Christians, as in following Christ, who would never have had such an attitude - stupid bickering of organized religion.[/quote]

Mormon's dont agree with baptist and we dont agree with them. Does not mean I hate em I just think what they are doing is wrong and they think what I am doing is wrong. I know some mormons and they advised me that those girls will be excommunicated from the church for their dancing and listening to heathenistic music. The two mormons I know got excommunicated because they indulged in caffeine (coffee) and were found out.[/quote]
Why haven't the Osmonds be excommunicated from the Church? as they have sung and danced for years, and they had Brother and Sister singing loves songs together, or is the right thing to do? as not in my book it isn't.
having not seen the show I can't say who is best but that guy sure does have a nice voice.

chrisy":3jp3hink said:

Really, I thought Baptists were Christians, as in following Christ, who would never have had such an attitude - stupid bickering of organized religion.[/quote]

Mormon's dont agree with baptist and we dont agree with them. Does not mean I hate em I just think what they are doing is wrong and they think what I am doing is wrong. I know some mormons and they advised me that those girls will be excommunicated from the church for their dancing and listening to heathenistic music. The two mormons I know got excommunicated because they indulged in caffeine (coffee) and were found out.[/quote]
Why haven't the Osmonds be excommunicated from the Church? as they have sung and danced for years, and they had Brother and Sister singing loves songs together, or is the right thing to do? as not in my book it isn't.
having not seen the show I can't say who is best but that guy sure does have a nice voice.[/quote]

Last I had heard the osmonds were excommunicated from the church

I am guessing that if the Osmonds were excommunicated from the church it was for not tithing. Not for dancing.

The two mormons I know got excommunicated because they indulged in caffeine (coffee) and were found out.

I know several mormons and they would all be ex communicated then because they eat chocolate and drink soda's
I asked them about the caffeine deal and they said yrs ago it wasn't the caffeine that was banned it was the tannins, I lease a farm from one of the elders of the church and he and I have had several conversations on their beleifs and alot of uniformed people ASSUME alot of things about their religion
I don't agree with all of thier beliefs but I aslo don't agree with alot of others religous belief either
My brothers wife was raised a mormon also
one of my best friends when I was a kid , his dad was he Bishop of the local mormon church
I do know that the LDS are very good at helping people in the community out if they have a need
and it takes alot more than a little caffeine to get ya ex communicated

Angus Cowman":15ub5jpm said:
The two mormons I know got excommunicated because they indulged in caffeine (coffee) and were found out.

I know several mormons and they would all be ex communicated then because they eat chocolate and drink soda's
I asked them about the caffeine deal and they said yrs ago it wasn't the caffeine that was banned it was the tannins, I lease a farm from one of the elders of the church and he and I have had several conversations on their beleifs and alot of uniformed people ASSUME alot of things about their religion
I don't agree with all of thier beliefs but I aslo don't agree with alot of others religous belief either
My brothers wife was raised a mormon also
one of my best friends when I was a kid , his dad was he Bishop of the local mormon church
I do know that the LDS are very good at helping people in the community out if they have a need
and it takes alot more than a little caffeine to get ya ex communicated

The people I know are lds they always had the elders coming to their home. Kind of like the jehovas witnessess that used to get sprayed by my water hose came to my home. I discussed bible and what not with the elders. I knew more about it than they did actually. They advised me that Brigham Young and John Smith came to america and saved the indians. I was like whats the big deal about that?

I have to support the chicken catcher seeing as he is from just down the road from where i am. The fab 5 are alright but i don't see them as winning. I still can't figure out how the texas tenors made it into the finals. The guys that did the dunking routine were alot better than the tenors akrodunk i think they were called.

pinzgauer1":7rzszppp said:
I have to support the chicken catcher seeing as he is from just down the road from where i am. The fab 5 are alright but i don't see them as winning. I still can't figure out how the texas tenors made it into the finals. The guys that did the dunking routine were alot better than the tenors akrodunk i think they were called.

I have to agree. I cannot see how that opera lady barbara padilla made it either. That crap hurts my ears.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1z3uuccz said:
pinzgauer1":1z3uuccz said:

I have to agree. I cannot see how that opera lady barbara padilla made it either. That crap hurts my ears.

The boss lady loves that show. She drug me out of bed to come watch that chicken chaser. He aint bad at all. Good story too. Maybe he'll win.

backhoeboogie":p6w6hkr0 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":p6w6hkr0 said:
pinzgauer1":p6w6hkr0 said:

The boss lady loves that show. She drug me out of bed to come watch that chicken chaser. He aint bad at all. Good story too. Maybe he'll win.

Well Im hopin he does.

Latest posts