Kevin "Chicken Catcher" Skinner "Her Stone"

Help Support CattleToday:

I have never been so pleased and excited to see anyone win a competition as I was to see this man win. He is truly everything that is good and decent in a person, and I hope he goes far. Can't wait till he comes out on iTunes.

angie":2ooond2h said:
I have never been so pleased and excited to see anyone win a competition as I was to see this man win. He is truly everything that is good and decent in a person, and I hope he goes far. Can't wait till he comes out on iTunes.

AMEN, SISTER!!!

jw":1soh18mj said:
angie":1soh18mj said:

AMEN, SISTER!!!
You betcha!!! :wave: :tiphat: :clap: :nod:

CKC1586":3u51hlhn said:
jw":3u51hlhn said:
angie":3u51hlhn said:

AMEN, SISTER!!!
You betcha!!! :wave: :tiphat: :clap: :nod:

I saw him on regis and jelly kelly the other day and kelly asked what he was going to do with the million and he said he would donate a large amount to St. Judes in Memphis and would help down on their luck people.

This guy remionds me of Keith Whitley, a guy who can sing anything and it sounds great.

GMN

GMN":25qwqh3w said:
This guy remionds me of Keith Whitley, a guy who can sing anything and it sounds great.

GMN

Only foul up he had was in the finals when he sang Aerosmith's "I Dont Want to Miss a thing". He started off a little off key.

Latest posts